AKoTM Version 2.0 !!! CONTINUE ALL UPDATES & AAR's HERE!

Welcome to the Second Round Gents! As you can see, boy_Recon has advanced by TKO as Philistine went AWOL and I grew tired of waiting. So, expect your maps shortly...and if you don't like it, or you think it's "gamey", tough ****. :D Go and play in one of those "Oh, you can't use that...oh, you can't do that" tournaments...this one's for Asskicking only...NOT for Asskissing.

Harpooner

vs------------Winner

Treeburst155

1)

Pacestick

vs------------Winner

mPisi

====================

Speedy

vs------------Winner

Senor Beef

2)

aaronb

vs------------Winner

Pondscum

====================

Gryene

vs------------Winner

boy_Recon

3)

labappel

vs------------Winner

Stoffel

====================

Sock Monkey

vs------------Winner

Mlapanzer

4)

Claymore

vs------------Winner

Texas Toast

====================

Out.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops, looks like I missed a page when I was reviewing the thread. So I can have 35 guns and 35 81mm if I want. I like that.

I can't pick my asskickers until Harpooner lets me know which side he wants to pick his pansies from. I've emailed him.

Treeburst155 out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iron Duke:

So what do you guys think of your maps so far? :cool:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pure evil. Not 'Dr. Evil' evil, but Old Testament evil.

Guys, I'll post some pictures once I've soundly thrashed Pondscum. The map goes beyond gamey to fantasy. Strips of bridge criss-crossing a wooded valley that happens to be a perfect square with no outflowing streams and yet remains 'very dry'. And land bridges can't be blown, so there goes my favourite tactic.

The Pit is a very apt name for my and Boy_Recon's map, with it's Very Dry condition we should spend some points on firefighters.

The church in the middle is a nice touch, if there was a bridge spanning the whole thing it would be very Indiana Jones.

Gyrene

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Pure evil. Not 'Dr. Evil' evil, but Old Testament evil.

Guys, I'll post some pictures once I've soundly thrashed Pondscum. The map goes beyond gamey to fantasy. Strips of bridge criss-crossing a wooded valley that happens to be a perfect square with no outflowing streams and yet remains 'very dry'. And land bridges can't be blown, so there goes my favourite tactic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO! Glad you like it! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Mine and Gyrene's appears to be a heavily forested meteorite impact crater with steep,near vertical sides and a church bang in the middle. freaky!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO! Hey! Thats a Holey Church! :D :D

Stoffel: I am waiting on everyones purchases...only about half have sent them in...although I haven't checked my work email this morning, but I will when I get in.

Stay Tuned!

Out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iron Duke:

What's up guys?!?

Here its Tuesday and I only have 8 purchase files! :mad:

Get the lead out! Send me your file...do so now!

tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still haven't heard from Sock Monkey. No E-mail no post here nothing. Whats up with that?

--------

It's good to be at the top of the food chain.

Guest PondScum

I agree with my honorable opponent aaronb, this "web" map is possibly the most twisted creation that I've seen so far. We've picked sides, but I'm on holiday right now - won't be able to get my purchases in until tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aaronb and Pondscum:

...The map goes beyond gamey to fantasy...

...I agree with my honorable opponent aaronb, this "web" map is possibly the most twisted creation that I've seen so far...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you two ladies are done fixing each others nails on this obviously He-Man, hairy chested, and brilliantly constructed map, you let me know eh? I'll have you know this map is old school AKoTM, its thirsty soil has soaked up the blood of many a man since its inception in the first AKoTM. It has seen the likes of you two come and go and will be ready devour the pitiful strategies and theories you claim so dear. Mock not the map! For it has a life of its own and thirsts for the blood of two new punks like you!

:Dtongue.gif:Dtongue.gif

Oh come on Sock monkey this is going to be so much fun. I just looked at the map. Purgatory best describes it. I'm sending out an e-mail now to get Red Adare to play for me. John Wayne played him in a movie once anyone remember the name?

--------

It's good to be at the top of the food chain.