MORE answers to all your questions here!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, this time I'll make it short and sweet.

Will there be any change regarding C&C as to whether platoon HQ will be given the capability to command non organic squads, given some restrictions, during operations?

Thanks

Tarkus

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James Crowley:

Ari,

This is the sort of off-topic diversion that got the previous thread closed down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the previous thread was locked simply because it got too long (close to the 300 post limit).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tarkus:

Ok guys, this time I'll make it short and sweet.

Will there be any change regarding C&C as to whether platoon HQ will be given the capability to command non organic squads, given some restrictions, during operations?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a GREAT question that I have often thought about myself.

Guest Babra

Is this some kind of a joke? "MORE answers to all your questions" -- four pages of posts, not one of which is by BTS.

Thought I'd push this back up in the hope of maybe eliciting some answers.

Also, looking at the new interface, it says, I think from memory, "4 tank, X platoon, X company". Were there any four medium-tank platoons? I thought they were all organised in three tank platoons, with three platoons and a commanders tank to a company.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James Crowley:

Thought I'd push this back up in the hope of maybe eliciting some answers.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some sort of comment should be made by the CREATOR of this thread, whomever it was. :rolleyes:

I'd like some more info in the QB menu. As it is in CMBO, you only have your memory to go on when purchasing units - armoured especially. I for one can't alway remember the values of a StuGIII compared to a StuG42.

Something like the ingame info would work well - armour thickness and sloping, muzzle velocity, penetration at given ranges and ammo load would be nice. I think this info would reasonably be available and would make it a lot easier to purchase units.

Edited to correct some typos

Tue

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Das Boot ]