To the Admins or whoever...

I brought the arguement here just to say stop it...I want a peaceful life, and those idiots continue the pain...

If you don't stop them, I will find a way of doing so...(I am not threatening anyone in any way...yet...)

Therefore, I hope that you understand my fears and please close all topics with the Name eurowarrior mentioned in them, unless they are not offensive in any way...

Many Thanks, The Mr. Intellectual of the Year, Eurowarrior... :D

EW

You are Morons and slugs!

My name is EuroWarrior.

My father is mighty and I remember when I was younger (that's two weeks ago at Lake Tahoe) that I witnessed him crushed a locust.

There are millions of Africans who can't do dick about locusts and me Dad is so filfthy rich he just crushed them like they were insignificant.

I have had pizza yesterday which got me all excited and had to pretend I was fighting off a mole in our backyard while laying smiling on the grass honouring Mother Nature.

Some of you are talking about ASL but that's just showing off since I can't understand how you could do American Sign Language through a BBS.

I hate Maximus because he is an adult and all adults are so unchildlike it's a wonder I ever had something to say to them.

You are all Pikachus and I'm your Master.

If you don't believe me then my Dad will have to buy a copy of CM so that I could use it as a milk mat.

Please lock all Threads where my name or any anagrams of my name or any mentions of my existence are there to be seen or I'll take whatever it takes to ruin your lives even if it means I have to get to bed after 11:00PM

I mean it!

Now you can disband!!

Phee...

Running in and catching my breath and pulling up a chair

"Round 2, is it? Anybody got any Pabst Blue Ribbon?"

Cheap beer goes with cheap bar-room brawls.

"Hey Mace, pass me a slice of that pizza will ya. Looks like eurowarrior is chasing his own tail in the ring."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

Oh boy, I brought bratwurst and homebrew Russian Imperial Stout...enough for everybody!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I love you and will bear your children...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

Careful with that Pabst talk, Lawyer is from Joyzee.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Abbott, you git, I'm gonna rip your tongue out for such libel. Check my profile and send me a LARGE check as recompense.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Hmmm, he starts a thread and then bugs out. Do I smell a coward, or is it just past his bedtime? tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why Mr Cubbies Phan

I'm flattered!

no one HAS ever quoted me in their signature line before!

:D

-tom w