Should Stuka Get Married?

Guest KwazyDog

Umm, Elijah, please no more off topic posts...pleaseeeeee wink.gif

Ill leave this one open for now, even though it is a slight spillage, but just a warning that it will probably get locked sooner or later. smile.gif

Dan

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 01-19-2001).]

My vote is never get married. I have seen too many woman bitch and complain when a guy acts normal. We all spill beer on the floor, we all leave potato chips in the couch, and who among us has never used a toilet for a pillow??

How women can grip about these little issue's, then think of what they could grip about when they live with you 7 days a week.If you enjoy these things then don't do it.

Boy Puka you got your first Negative vote.

And coming from a non Pooler moreover.

That is illustrative enough of the potential nastiness underneath all regular Threaders...

My advice is MARRY HER.

I don't know her in the first place so I really can't pity her about marrying you.

And then there is the fact that you are a fine despicable idiot and you deserve to be afflicted with one of those wives things.

Oh, and take some pics.

They change.

They are not upgradable and you tend to forget why you did it on a daily basis after a wee whiley.

That's it.

Be happy and drop dead.

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Well first off, yes she is a peach. Blonde hair/blue eyes etc....

I'm 34, she's 24, we've been together 5 years so I figured "Hell, better do it now as the years aren't getting any kinder to me"

As for the picture thing, well I have no idea on how to post them. I have two digital photos on file but the bad news is that (a) She's wearing clothes and (B) I'm in them too smile.gif

And I don't want any of you falling in love with me OK?

Only 2 weeks to go...must remain calm, must remain calm.........

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

ok my vote for real... stuka, remember marrage is a big step, yup even bigger then posting hot, sweaty, heated posts to the tight leathered, dark haired, flirting Kitty... *gulp* remember lad when times are tough and things seem bad (wife taking up 95% of your time compared to the 2% Sleeping and 3% CM playing)...

you got the Pool to come to to feel worse.

You having doubts then Stuka? Not to worry thats pretty normal for a guy in your position. Probably the worst thing you could have suggested is a |"Should Stuka get married thread" Close this thread now before you give the poor guy sleepless nights.

BTW Stuka... Go for it you obviously love her.

Ya, do it. You'll lose CM time, but you'll gain other miscellaneous girl-crap that will make your house look and smell better, and that's always worth it.

The big question is how you got a blond 10 years younger than you...and got her when she was 19! I think I've found a new hero.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

I vote "yes" but I won't give you any advice, Stuka. In fact, I won't relate to your experience at all. Instead I'll tell you about the first time I went to Vet Stadium as a kid. My grandmother took me on a 4th of July. I think it was in 75 or 76. I remember the fireworks and falling asleep on her lap. I've tried the same with the girlfriend but she tells me to quit spilling my beer on her. good times

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Congratulations.

Just remember the following words it will get you out of much trouble with the miss,

"Yes dear, right away dear." wink.gif

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

Stuka, congradulations on your impending nuptials. Getting married was the best thing I ever did..that's why I've done it twice..I like it that much.

And the age gap is perfect. I just turned 40 and my wife turned 27 last month.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

...Kinda nifty eh? "03-02-01."

Alright who's a numerologist then? What is the cosmic significance of this array of numbers smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds more like a countdown to me ?

Best of luck, you may need it later. wink.gif

DG

Did anyone ever tell Stuka that married people don't have sex? I reminded MT of this well-known fact, but he is intoxicated by wimmen instead of beer at this point. An unhealthy state of affairs, to say the least.

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....