Should Stuka Get Married?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Did anyone ever tell Stuka that married people don't have sex?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh speak for yourself Lawyer. Stuka grats on your upcomeing marriage & all the best. I have been married 13 years now & never regretted it.

Regards, John Waters

------------------

"We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the

German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. February 1945.

Yeah, I reckon things will be OK.

Heh, you all should hear my house when she's on the P/S playing "soldier of fortune", (which goes through the home stereo) while I'm on the PC playing CM. Damn house sounds like a war zone!

Thanks for all your kind words. CMer's are the nicest people! smile.gif

You found a hot young blonde who plays "Soldire of Fortune." Kee-ripes! You are a god among men, and she your Luthien*.

* Luthien reference thrown in for Meeks use only.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

You found a hot young blonde who plays "Soldire of Fortune." Kee-ripes! You are a god among men, and she your Luthien*.

* Luthien reference thrown in for Meeks use only.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marzipan, Croda.

Happy day, eh, Stukes? Everyone thinks you should marry her. It's good to know this board is jam-packed with social conservatives. I say marry her, of course, but that's only because I'm wildly smitten myself and assume you are the same. So where's the picture? And we need a pic of her playing video games because, frankly, I don't believe it.

Oh man....must...try....to...be...nice.

Yes my dear Stuka you should marry the gal. But you already know that don't you. Then there will at least be a good half.

BTW....I have seen a photo of the bride to be. Very lovely looking girl. She was standing next to her Father at a pool..... Oh wait...that was you Stuka.

Seriously I wish you two all the success I have enjoyed with my wife and hope for the best in the years to come.

*vs tips his glass of Ripple to you StukaPukaPants*

Damn, a 24 year old blonde that plays video games. I thought they were only fairy tales?

If she can except your CM/alone time without question then I would say you have a chance at life long happiness.

I have found in the pass that as the women I date get closer they start looking at my computer like it was some square-headed mistress and at me like I was having an affair with it. It's not odd to point out that the computer is still here and the women are not.

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.