Lost User Names

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

For those of you who are having problems logging on using your UserID and password are going to have to reregister. Seems that there was a small window of time which if you posted corrupted your user file.

Bad News -> reregistaring means losing your status. Sorry, you'll be a newbie smile.gif

Good News -> you can use your original screen name and password if you like. The earlier problem that prevented this was cleared up when I rebuilt the user database.

Sorry about that!!

Steve

testeing, testing, testing... I hope though that even if my member status was lost my pre-order of CM from last what september wasn't lost Steve !

Peter

PS: Uff looks like everything is fine I posted this message and then added this comment.

[This message has been edited by risc (edited 01-31-2000).]

homer simpson's beer song

doh, i use to buy my beer

ray, the guy who serves me beer

me, the guy who drinks the beer

fa, a long way to go for beer

so, i'll have another beer

la, i'll have another beer

ti, no-thanks i'm drinking beer

and that brings us back to DOH!

i'm a juior member again DOH!

"One for the money, two for the show ...."

Still here?

Hawk

Ah yes, looking good! (I mean my membership status looks good. Well, not that I don't myself ....er.... I think I'll stop right here!)

------------------

Our's is not to reason "why", our's is but to do and die!

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited 02-01-2000).]

Fionn - a junior member!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry. {wipes tears from eyes} Now I don't feel so bad for having it happen to me.

It's like I've had an amnesia ray fired at me and now I'm first level all over again with zero XP.

Jason - Oh, the humanity!! biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by guachi (edited 02-01-2000).]

Guest R Cunningham

Imagine the horror, some real FNG getting upbraided by junior member Fionn. Could we ever convince him that Fionn is for real? "he's a crummy junior member just like me..."

Can't BTS go in and adjust Fionn's profile? Just put a 2000+ or something in there. Or how about someone getting a free copy of the game if they go and count all of Fionn's posts.....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Or how about someone getting a free copy of the game if they go and count all of Fionn's posts<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just doing this with my posts. Took awhile but I counted 340 in all. I'd hate to do it for Fionn's posts cuz he has close to 2000 posts!

Jason

------------------

Board member since 9/99 with 340 posts. I'm a member, dammit!! :D