CM Merchandise Survey

Just a thought, how many of you would be interested to see CM T-shirts, mouse mats etc? This may help to solve the marketing problem for Charles and Steve, what with a coupla thousand rampant CM fans proudly swanning about showing off their BTS logos and CM caps etc! What do you think guys?

------------------

"No Regrets"

OK

I'd buy a CM t-shirt if it was black and it looked cool because it had, oh let me think, say a really BIG tank on it showing one of those BIG spectacular catastrophic secondary explosions and the BTS logo on it wink.gif

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wesreidau:

Just a thought, how many of you would be interested to see CM T-shirts, mouse mats etc? This may help to solve the marketing problem for Charles and Steve, what with a coupla thousand rampant CM fans proudly swanning about showing off their BTS logos and CM caps etc! What do you think guys?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A CM ballcap or coffee mug would be nice. This shouldn't be too hard to do. We have squadon t-shirts, hats, and coffee mugs made up at work for fundraisers. And you can order them in lots of as few as 500 or less. Steve & Charles should really look into this.

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

I'd like to have a watch like that Pink Panther watch I had when I was little. Only this time when you push the button on top of it, a little Sherman should pop out. biggrin.gif

------------------

Combat Axiom 46. Do unto others, before they do unto you.

Well, Gaffertape, maybe you'll meet up with my resident idiot Panther crew some day. Those idiots (in a PBEM with Cyberfox) are sitting within spitting distance BETWEEN two Shermans, and they're shooting at flamethrowers in another county. Great game, though - I'm loving every minute of getting my ass handed to me on a platter!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wesreidau:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd buy a mouse mat.

Hey, "Member Status". Congrats buddy.

Mannheim Tanker:

Say, you're Panther problems are in a game with CYBERFOX, aren't you?

It was HIS Panther that has put my Shermans to shame.

Perhaps we-of-little-tactical-ability should

be facing of against each other before taking on veterans.

GAFF

[This message has been edited by gaffertape (edited 06-13-2000).]

I'll buy some shirts.

I'd also like some "CM Khaki Adventure Outdoor Shorts" for playing CM in my living room. And I can stuff the plethora of pockets with CM salted peanuts, CM candies, CM m&m's, CM Bubble Gum, CM Bubble Gum Card Packs (kingtiger is my favorite card), CM American Made Camoflauge Swiss Army Knife Multi-Tool, little Plastic CM Green Army Men, CM camoflauge wristbands and other stuff too.

Richard Kalajian

I'd be into a shirt, as long as it was cool looking and didn't feature too much overkill... I'm not interested in some gigantic pic on the front... I'd rather have a cool poster to hang on the wall...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

I'm hoping they offer real, working flamethrowers, panzerfausts, Panthers, 15cm sIGs, etc. I'd probably buy the entire collection biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Screw the coffee mug! I'm with Bullethead! I need something to crush all those giant suburban house wife driven SUVs. Maybe as a bonus for ordering BTS will throw in a sniper with each order trained to disable the cell phones of all those clumsy driver/ chat mongereing multi-taskers. biggrin.gif

eeekkkk! I've started to rant. Where's my medication??!!

[This message has been edited by Maus (edited 06-14-2000).]