The allies don't cry "Tiger!" anymore.

"MADCAT!" smile.gif

(The ultimate german cat)

[This message has been edited by Pillar (edited 10-18-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOL..

Regards, John Waters

------------------

"We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the

German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. Febuary 1945.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Dan:

Look guys, that silly thing uses ROCKETS, and we all KNOW how effective/accurate German rockets are.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, but we're talking about heat seeking missiles in a direct fire role here! eek.gif I wouldn't want to face one of those beasts. wink.gif

Dschugaschwili

------------------

Erst hat man kein Glück, und dann kommt auch noch Pech dazu.

Guest Rommel22

Yep A 75+ ton madcat, that will ruin the allied advance, I am sure the entire 8th air force has a chance of knocking it out.

Maybe not if it's carrying guided rockets, either radar or heatsink or just laser guided. Good luck with a .... well anything to knock out.

What century is this is, I believe 32nd.

32nd century composite armor, good luck with those tungsten's. ha!!!

How about stepping on soldiers, nah, waste of time, step on tanks with this monster, it's about, what 15+ meters tall.

I can't wait for Mechwarrior4, out due christmas, that game is going to kick ass.

there was a promissing preview on it in PcGamer.

This thing is truly a uberweapon!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Hmmm... would squads with satchel charges or gammon bombs count as anti-mech infantry?

------------------

“Thus, the M4A3E8(76)W designation meant a tank with an official Mortality of 4 minutes, Actually 3 minutes, cost Extra, and had a 76% chance of going WHOOSH." - Bullethead

foot.gif

TOUGH BUT UNDERSTANDING LT:"it's a good thing the Krauts ran out of metal and tried to build this thing out of pressed cardboard..."

BRIGHT EYED NEW GUY:"yeah! infantry leads the way! whoo woo, yippe-kay-yea mother-"

GRIZZLED VETERAN SGT:"shut up."

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Guest Rommel22

I doubt anyone during wwII would be able to take out these beasts since they were made out of special 32nd century composite armor. Even in the 32nd century those thing were hard to kill and they had 32nd century tech in wepoans and everything alse. Good luck with sachel charges!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Cool! I wish I had one for QB. It is better than those hover tanks (or fighters can't fly high) from BattleZone.

LOL! About that KO Timberwolf (?), I believe a mech with both taken is more like the case.

I think Battletech borrows a lot of mech designs from various Japanese Anime and transform them. IMO, they sound like "walking tanks" to me.

In Hong Kong, we have a privillege of strong exposure to Japanese robot anime, and almost all of them are transalted. We find most of them are much more exciting than American ones. tongue.gif Example is Mobile Suit Gundam seies. A lot of boys grow along with this franchise, just like Star Wars in US.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again frown.gif

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 10-18-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

I doubt anyone during wwII would be able to take out these beasts since they were made out of special 32nd century composite armor. Even in the 32nd century those thing were hard to kill and they had 32nd century tech in wepoans and everything alse. Good luck with sachel charges!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

off the side of pic,

LARCONIC FLAMETHROWER OPERATOR:"so i'm walking up to this metal walking thing. then i hear it's expelling some sort of waste gas compound out of it's tailpipe. sounded a lot like the mg-42. anyway, i shoot some flame at what i thought would be this thing's weak rear armor and whoosh, the gas freaking ignites! i nearly get my uniform singed, and the dang thing starts spewing some sort of coolant down it's legs and then blam! props to the sarge who showed me that trick when he was going in to get some GI work done at the MASH unit. oh and one more thing: 'HUMILIATION!'"

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 10-19-2000).]

Guest barrold713

I heard from some guy at a bar who said a friend of his looked over the shoulder of someone reading a book about this armoured unit and he swears that the optics were inferior and the main weapons could not penetrate half-tracks. I demand BTS recode to correct these errors. Either that or he was saying his beer was flat..irregardless I want a patch released tomorrow or I am going on the Mother of All Flamefests. Don't try and change my mind because I am correct.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

I can't wait for Mechwarrior4, out due christmas, that game is going to kick ass.

there was a promissing preview on it in PcGamer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you try the alpha tech demo of MW4? Talk about disappointing! I found it more quakey/arcadey and less simmy than the previous versions. Hopefully, they will dial up the detail & difficulty in the final version, but I doubt it.

------------------

We eat like kings, drink like czars, and game like fat drunken king-czars. - CaSCa

I think it was the same as the other Mechwarrior series, which I'm not that crazy about. But I don't see how it became more arcadish, other than the graphics were pumped up.

Anyway, I downloaded the demo for the sole purpose of doing this picture, with the underlying premise that I would learn more about Photoshop. wink.gif