Things are getting serious...

And we can't have that. So, with that in mind...

Bauhaus,

I realise you have been planning your attack for the past 12 turns, but do you think that maybe it might be time to get on with it? Jeez, my Grandmother could conduct a better attack.

Cover,

I do hope you have more tanks out there. I have plenty of ammo left and really want to keep the target practice up. They say that it takes 5 Shermans to kill one Panther... what are we up to now?

Darwin,

uh, let's leave him out of this... he kicked my ass

Fionn,

See Darwin above. As a side note, I feel everyone should play "Grosshau Ridge" as the Amis against a competent player. Its a lot of fun... trust me.

GermanBoy,

Keep strolling up those streets, and I'll teach you to not only dislike town fighting, but to fear it.

Goanna,

Everyone's favorite whipping lizard. You might as well surender now, because you will surely squander the lives of your men.

JuJu,

Worried about your flanks? Don't... they don't exist. Another fine candidate for surrender.

Moriarty,

I have to hand it to you. You keep striving against insurmountable odds. I would think that its a bit like pounding your head against a wall, but in your case, no worries about damage.

Sgt. Morgue,

Not much to say here...'cept you are the reincarnation of Monty

Mister Peng,

Peng learns his lessons well. So far he has learned that he sucks as an armor commander. He has learned that flamethrowers waiting in ambush hurt. He has learned that "I didn't think you would be there" is a good reason to suspect that I would be there. Another side note: I have heard from a reliable source that the Army of Peng is looking for a new commander... one with some small amount of talent.

Well, I think that about covers it. I bid you gentlemen, do lay on smile.gif

[One Smilie was intentionally allowed to live for the purpose of pissing Mr Peng off]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love those crack piat teams biggrin.gif

What do they go for anyways? Must be about 20 points or so...

I wonder if they'd be worth their cost...

I guess if was to take out a pzII or a marder they'd have paid for themselves or maybe a pzIV or even a halftrack eh.

But boy oh boy, imagine if I was to bag something big like a Jagdtiger. Man would that be cool. Using a pissant to squash the beast just like something out of the bible.

Yes, I would be pretty darned happy if I pulled something like that off, elated even.

On the other hand, if the tables were turned and I lost a JT to a measly piat... Better to just not go there GG wink.gif

Dear Mr Berligshticnhesidhfgingegnenen:

We here at the Army of Peng Have begun a search for a new commander, one with a modicum of talent, as our old commander was a complete idiot who blithely threw away good armor for bad reasons. He also refused to pay tank crews hazard pay, even though he insisted on driving them heeadlong into danger without appropriate recon.

He has been removed from command and gutted. We feasted on his entrails and brain, and now we all have tummy aches. Anyway, since you are such a magnificent leader we thought we would inquire as to your availability to serve as OUR commander in chief. We understand that we are in the middle of a battle with your army now, but it would give us all warm fuzzies if you would agree to take over command at the conclusion of this battle.

In the meantime, send us any smilies you can gather, as we have some free time and would like to devise new ways to inflict harm on the little bastards.

Thank you for your consideration. We remain, your loyal groupies:

Members of the Army of Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

To the Army of Peng,

I would be happy to replace your late commander, however there is a problem. As you know, we are currently at hazard, and your late commander mucked things up so badly that I doubt there will be an Army of Peng after this. To show that there are no hard feelings for your unprovoked attack on me, I am willing to send rations to your smilie starved troops... here you go.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 07-06-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Bauhaus,

I realise you have been planning your attack for the past 12 turns, but do you think that maybe it might be time to get on with it? Jeez, my Grandmother could conduct a better attack.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah Berli, I must say, fairly clever. But I highly suspect your grandmother wrote this for you because it is a bit too clever. And as for my men taking there time, well when walking through the mountains they find the need to mark their trail. Needless to say it's a lot of men dropping their pants and pissing. Something that should make you feel quite at home. So Gotzvongoldenshower, in due time my men will encounter your hundreds of pillboxes. Until then, just grab a magazine, drink a latte and beat it, ole king of the hairy palms. biggrin.gif

Iggi,

So, you are crawling out of your cave to get slapped down like a dog? Fine with me. I'm playing all the scenarios blind, so it will have to be a DYO. Go ahead and set one up. I would rather chooes my own forces, but automatic is fine.

Bauhaus, you ignorant....

You silly twit, my Grandmother has been gone some years now, so obviously, she couldn't have been the author (she can still plan a better attack). If your men are pissing on the trees, it is no doubt in fright... a just fright as they know what moron commands them.

Bauhaus, you ignorant....

You silly twit, my Grandmother has been gone some years now, so obviously, she couldn't have been the author (she can still plan a better attack). If your men are pissing on the trees, it is no doubt in fright... a just fright as they know what moron commands them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I kind of like to look at it as fertilizing nature. smile.gif

Moriarty,

I have to hand it to you. You keep striving against insurmountable odds. I would think that its a bit like pounding your head against a wall, but in your case, no worries about damage.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly, surrender is not an option for paratroopers behind the lines of an enema such as you, sir. With no resupply or reinforcements possible you will just have to chase them down or wait for the AI.

Secondly, I shake my private parts at you, English pig-dog.

------------------

K.I.T.D.

F.O.H.S.

Alright Berli, you cocky little bitch, your time has come. When I get home I am going to email a list of the scenerios I have played (it is a very short list as I have been devoting my time to operations). Then you can pick one that neither of us have played and send me the setup.

May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Not so fast, Girldenshoverhovenpingything,

I may have been gutted and my brain removed, but it has had very litttle effect on my ability to function! Members of the Army of Peng responsible for that seditious, mutinous, and poorly conceived post have all been sacked, their gonads ping-ponged and their grannies impaled on splintery fence posts.

I am in not quite so much of a mess as you may think MrBoilitsbottom. There is still the possiblity that some troops may be able to run and hide and others escape your marvelous fury somehow. And I may reach puberty before I turn 40 too. So don't count your eggs before they are chickens!

Peng

P.S. And No MORE SMILIIES!!!!

DAMM- And the smack talk and slander was let loose with great fury.

And to whom have kicked my pathetic ass

Dano6:

Youre french spys have stolden my secret plans, way points and staging areas have been pretargeted. only one thing to say -

"If it wasnt for you pesky kids"

Pig:

Youve watched way to much ZULU. and the horn trick wont work. And looks like those french spys were in this game as well.

DwJoker:

May the IRS audit you! how many tanks did you buy for 500pts.

Geary:

You need more tanks, and need to quit smoking- Before the super hellcat gets mad tongue.gif

Edited for more smack!

[This message has been edited by TZEENCH (edited 07-06-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

I am coming Berli, I am almost there - can you feel what it is like to be the hunted?

With apologies to Rutger Hauer.

------------------

Andreas

Alright Beerlickingschwein. I have heard your taunting (this is, of course, your substitute for wit) and felt the sting of your teasing about me being possibly the second to last person on the face of the earth to receive my copy of CM.

Well, your boastful days are numbered, my jar-headed comrade. Yes, oh yes, the mail came EARLY today, and in it was the tools I have been waiting for to deal you some well deserved death.

I am on the way with several companies of free French who are going to revel in grinding you under the tracks of their shiny new American kit.

All hail the "perfumed" hoarde!

------------------

desert rat wannabe

It is truly gratifying to see one's labors bare fruit

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Firstly, surrender is not an option for paratroopers behind the lines of an enema such as you, sir. With no resupply or reinforcements possible you will just have to chase them down or wait for the AI.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting line of reasoning. I would have thought that no surrender was possible because you have to have living men to surrender. This is an area you seem to be lacking in. My poor German grave diggers are going to be overworked dealing with your paras.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Alright Berli, you cocky little bitch, your time has come. When I get home I am going to email a list of the scenerios I have played (it is a very short list as I have been devoting my time to operations). Then you can pick one that neither of us have played and send me the setup.

May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, look what crawled out from under a rock. Send on... I slapped you down before, and I will do it again.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Elvis, Elvis, Elvis, don't you know by now Girli...ooops, I mean Berli, has no soul?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are correct Doghaus, I do not have a soul of my own, but I do collect them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli did not mention me

he must still be sleeping<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How right you are... I was sleeping. No doubt I will wake up when you finally figure out how to say "Move out!" to your men.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I may have been gutted and my brain removed, but it has had very little effect on my ability to function!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To true

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Members of the Army of Peng responsible for that seditious, mutinous, and poorly conceived post have all been sacked...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean I now face you at the head of an army of Llamas?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>P.S. And No MORE SMILIIES!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I smile.gif in your general direction

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I am coming Berli, I am almost there - can you feel what it is like to be the hunted?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not with you in the woods

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Alright Beerlickingschwein. I have heard your taunting (this is, of course, your substitute for wit) and felt the sting of your teasing about me being possibly the second to last person on the face of the earth to receive my copy of CM.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, you misunderstood... I said last

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>All hail the "perfumed" hoarde!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hoarde? Goanna, this goes to show that you can't spell

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>and besides, guys, Berli's just trying that old 'French taunters' routine, you know: "Your mother was a hamster," 'n stuff to get us annoyed and overconfident.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You silly, English Knniggit!