CM HITS EUROPE (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Okay, my heart has stopped pounding like mad... Had to do some shopping, you know.

I haven't got it in my hands right now, but I will when my friend who ordered it for me comes over, in just a few minutes!

Yes

AHEM!!!

As a former PBEM opponent of good standing, i can assume that my set-up for another death match would be welcomed.

Afterall, since the frosty mug of Hoegaarden has yet to be poured, it is the least you can do wink.gif

------------------

The dead know only one thing - it is better to be alive

Got it also today!

Also living in the Netherlands, near Eindhoven (Nuenen: 5km from Eindhoven and Son wink.gif )

My first Q:

Has anybody succes with bringing down planes?

I designed a scenario with around 70 20/37/40mm Flak vehicles tand units to check it but they don't seen able to hit those planes.

------------------

PzRgt 25

7th Panzerdivision

"Gespensterdivision"

Guest Pillar

How come CM gets through Europe customs so much faster and easier than it does through Canada? (What happened to NAFTA?)

Argh.. Well.. Yes, I'm happy for you. smile.gif But I want my game too! Damnit! I'm only in Toronto! It's only a half-day drive from Boston !! AHHH!!

Ahem... Yes. I'm quite happy for you. smile.gif

Sorry but I can not take it any more, my nerves are shot to hell I know every blade of grass in the demo rolleyes.gif . I am waiting by the letter box every time I see the postman come - but still no copy in Devon, England. Please, please, please, please, please, please CM come NOW I'll be good now biggrin.gif

Up here in the northern part of Norway, we're readying the longships for another trip to Wineland for a jolly good round of plunder and pillage. They should set sail on saturday.

Of course, if something more interesting should come along, the whole trip will be canceled. That is, if something happens before saturday!

biggrin.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gatower:

but still no copy in Devon, England. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Devon?! Wuhahahahahahahahaha!!! Devon (slaps thighs)... Isn't that where the postman comes riding on a cow eating Ambrosia?

No luck in Coventry today - oh well, when I get back Friday I know it will be here, otherwise on Monday. Who cares?

------------------

Andreas

yeah...last time you fella's came over, you raped grandma, and now I am stuck with an ordinary wiking last name.

Cachez vos belles !

------------------

Did you know, that the average lifetime of a forward observer in the frontline is...3 minutes.

Aw, I'm real sorry for all you other Europeans. frown.gif

Liberalized postal service is a blessing, for this once...

sure it won't be long now for the rest of you. Just hang on in there!!!