Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Combat Mission Cold War - British Army On the Rhine

The_Capt

6 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I think the Germans will be in the BOAR module. But I've been wrong many times before.

No Germans....only English and Canadian as far as I know...and maybe a bit of something Soviet (VDV would be cool, but I don't think so....it would be enough for me if the Russians had a camouflage suit as a uniform option ....)

1 hour ago, waffelmann said:

No Germans....only English and Canadian as far as I know...and maybe a bit of something Soviet (VDV would be cool, but I don't think so....it would be enough for me if the Russians had a camouflage suit as a uniform option ....)

I think the BAOR and Canadians, will be already a big addon, but of course Bund and DDR will be really welcome, and in fact we need both of them, also perhaps some addons on the soviet side like Airborne, let us give BFC the surprise, with some hope and pray, about ours wishes, as soon as possible I want to see the new TOE...

Edited by JM Stuff

4 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I think the BAOR and Canadians, will be already a big addon, but of course Bund and DDR will be really welcome, and in fact we need both of them, also perhaps some addons on the soviet side like Airborne, let us give BFC the surprise, with some hope and pray, about ours wishes, as soon as possible I want to see the new TOE...

I would also like to see the Bundeswehr and the People's Army, but they won't be included in this module... so don't have too high expectations!

11 hours ago, waffelmann said:

I would also like to see the Bundeswehr and the People's Army, but they won't be included in this module... so don't have too high expectations!

Tut, tut ,.. don t be negative ,we will see! ?

Let us minimum believe  (Joke) !!😊

On 9/6/2024 at 7:39 PM, waffelmann said:

Here you have for exemple some Bundeswehr vehicles that I can added in the module, (but only as candy eyes of course) or as wrecks, this picture is a mess but is only to show you that some vehicles exist already in 3d waiting only to the recieve the correct textures, sizes, and choose the battlefield place of CM, hope that BFC will use it when he want to introduce the Bundeswehr, added some DDR vehicles and Warsaw Pack.

Like i said i can added a lot of things but only as "candy eyes" but I think, this give already another look to your favourit game, the Bund of the 70 80 is already present with

MAN,  Unimog, Ford,  VW, Jupiter,... and also representing a AMX, oops !!. wrong choice for this army, but will be nice to have only i have to credit the name of the owner 3d job to say thanks you !!

9DZ7mcI.png

btXTVhf.png

Edited by JM Stuff

3 hours ago, waffelmann said:

Oh, I wish I had half your optimism and enthusiasm!

I could already destroy them, suggesting that British troops came to their rescue, or that in a previous battle West German troops were crushed, by the Soviet steamroller of the 1st Shock army,...😝

ok BAOR was perhaps in another sector, I don't remember...🤔 minimum they can be present as flavour objects !!😋

Edited by JM Stuff