Small or tall, big or thin, happy or sad, kind of naughty,...

• JM Stuff changed the title to Small or tall, big or thin, happy or sad, kind of naughty,...

Ok ok, I was probably a bit started by the evening, too much tapas probably, (just check the time to understand) 🥂😋

So peoples, what can be small or tall, big or thin sad or naughty...nothing else as a human we all on the forum guys, so different that we are but only HUMANS...

Every time that we want to wish a good year to peoples, in a common way, for exemple to a forum, we say "Happy new year to everybodys".

Me I transform this "Everybodys", by

"You can be  small, or tall big, or thin, happy, or sad, kind, or naughty, ...this evening of course, my thought was "I wish  you ALL Happy new year" !

in the tag text we have the name >happy new year< ...this is why I said all is in the tag tittle, 😆

But, check the time that I was dig my brain to searching a simple text,🙄🙃 and hope that everybodys will understand.

After a certain time, I was wishing to delete this text, but it was already no more possible. I was 🤯 but 🥳

I know is a long story for only one word, sorry, I will pay attention next time, so we meet us next year on the same time 😆!

You know guys that I am always a little crazy sometimes.

Cheers Friends

22 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

And why not JM, it's always good to see your posts.  I do think I mis-read your post as saying it's in the titty-tag 😱.

Thank you for the kind words

"I mis-read your post as saying it's in the titty-tag"

Our mind play sometimes with ourself, we read a text quick but our mind interpret differently... Nobody is perfect 😁

Cheers