Combat Mission: Ukraine Gone Hot - Black Sea 2.0

Gonna say we need either a flavour object mod of a tractor or an official model included in the expansion. We need more tractors, in the background, as props, they don’t even need AI or even to be able to move, just to look menacingly at T-72 B3s, perhaps with the theme from Jaws playing..

Edited by Jace11

9 hours ago, Jace11 said:

Gonna say we need either a flavour object mod of a tractor or an official model included in the expansion. We need more tractors, in the background, as props, they don’t even need AI or even to be able to move, just to look menacingly at T-72 B3s, perhaps with the theme from Jaws playing..

I'll see what I can do haha

On 4/13/2022 at 5:05 PM, The_MonkeyKing said:

Those would be some nasty scenarios for the Russian players to face.

Depends whether the Victory Conditions are set by Putin-standards, or by humane designers that want the game to be fun for both sides. Thank BFC for asymmetric Victory Points! :)

On 4/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, Megalon Jones said:

Ok.  Now the real question:  How does one get his hands on a copy?

Luck. Determination. Networking. It really is luck of the draw. I was fortunate enough to have some skills they needed at the time for marketing the organization specifically and not just taking the copy and running. I still have a pretty good relationship with the people involved and might be developing their campaign this year. The easiest way I would suggest is looking up UK Fight Club and going down that rabbithole.