British Sherman - Storage Boxes

Frenchy56

Hello everyone, after getting an idea and spending most of my night putting the iconic turret stowage bin on every British Sherman in CMBN, here it is:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/552xj6xe8aleibv/British+Sherman+storage+boxes.rar/file

The storage box itself has its own texture. The second texture for each of them is transparent so they don't show up on every tank. It uses the same template as the Sherman IC turret texture so if you want to modify it, you can replace it with another Sherman IC Firefly turret texture.

The retextures I'm using are not included (they're from Aris and DKC's wonderful 21st Army Group mod). The included storage box texture is the vanilla one.

c8b8205045.png

6138db74fa.png

bdb2edd98c.png

Edited by Frenchy56

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

If you couldn't guess I used the box from the Sherman IC Firefly 😄

That's so funny.....I nearly asked if you did that.

The box on the back of a Firefly turret is actually the counterweight.....They often had stowage boxes mounted onto that:

9zt7wggkay331.jpg?auto=webp&s=8a85d0cf2a

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead