Official "Out of the Dust II" Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fast hello to all !

apologies again to JohnnyEnglish and Walker for the 10-days interruption. Connection problems.

We 'll wipe off the delay soon.

I haven't heard from Fiaros for about a month now. Our game is stuck in the first turns ???

Did he abandon the game ?

Do his other opponents have news from him ?

Mikado

Originally posted by Mikado:

A fast hello to all !

apologies again to JohnnyEnglish and Walker for the 10-days interruption. Connection problems.

We 'll wipe off the delay soon.

I haven't heard from Fiaros for about a month now. Our game is stuck in the first turns ???

Mikado

Think he is MIA?

Any stand-ins ready sly?

For those of you that have not heard from your opponants, send me you last turn sent and let me know when that turn was first sent, also try to make one last effort with whom you are playing to see if you can get some communication from them.

At the moment I beleive we have only not heard from fiaros for a while, I have a good player ready to replace him if no one can get any news from him. I dont beleive he would just drop out, he also could have some technical issues. but we need to get these games going, so if no responce within a few days I will turn his games over.

I know that Fiaros games for shellshocked and Bert

have been taken over now by McCobbler, you should have been contacted by him since he informed me he sent out the next moves last night. I still have heard nothing from Mikado, he also has a game with fiaros, I need him to get me the game file so he can also proceed. has anyone heard from him in awhile.

Originally posted by slysniper:

I know that Fiaros games for shellshocked and Bert

have been taken over now by McCobbler, you should have been contacted by him since he informed me he sent out the next moves last night. I still have heard nothing from Mikado, he also has a game with fiaros, I need him to get me the game file so he can also proceed. has anyone heard from him in awhile.

Yep, he sent me his latest turn on the 4th Jan...

Originally posted by Crow Warrior:

I haven't heard from Major Tum in a few days.

Anyone else know about this?

Are you out there Major Tum?

Do you need me to resend a file?

Bloody computer - had to chnage hard drivers and install ISP etc £60 to the PC guy...

Anyway please sends last file, by the way when I use CMBO and re-name a file at the end of the turn, I cant see what I am doing (the little pop-up box is black) so you might get some weird numbering!!!

Anyway please sends last file, by the way when I use CMBO and re-name a file at the end of the turn, I cant see what I am doing (the little pop-up box is black) so you might get some weird numbering!!! [/QB]

That happens on my machine also. I just hit backspace twice then a couple of XX then I open the PBEM file and rename it before I send it out.

Originally posted by Crow Warrior:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Anyway please sends last file, by the way when I use CMBO and re-name a file at the end of the turn, I cant see what I am doing (the little pop-up box is black) so you might get some weird numbering!!!

That happens on my machine also. I just hit backspace twice then a couple of XX then I open the PBEM file and rename it before I send it out. [/QB]</font>

Can somebody tell the player replacing Fiaros that all my e-mails to him bounce back and that I can't send any turns. (already tried several times) Only the first one got through and then it all came back.

Something is blocking on his side : SMTP... ???

I'm not able enough in computer software to understand it !