Official "Out of the Dust II" Thread

Originally posted by Crow Warrior:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JonnyEnglish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Crow Warrior:

Scenario C - Brick & Mortar forest

Crow vs Bert

I believe we are on round 13.

Um, please tell me this is a mistake cos otherwise Bert is playing the mirror of our Scenario.C match & therefore has knowledge of all my units... :eek: </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Bert's putting the hammer down on me a bit in the town battle. A lot of casualties on both sides as you would expect...

MajorTurn is making me fight for every yard in the attack against the bunkers & ShellShocked is giving out as much as he's receiving to secure his bridgehead...

How am I holding up as far as the schedule's concerned? :-

A - turn 19/25

B - turn 16/30

C - turn 16/30

Round One matches

Scenario A - Should have blown that Bridge

Scenario B - Unlucky Company B

Scenario C - Brick & Mortar forest

Yes, that's the correct order.

By saying "like a playground" I didn't mean "like a piece of cake". Errors in expressing yourself are inevitable when you come from a different country.

Originally posted by SHELLSHOCKEDSYE:

All three games are progressing well and i'm enjoying the tourney very much, excellent scenarios

But c'mon, my engineers (scenarioA)where did i get them from!?!?! :confused: :mad: :confused: I certainly need to go back to boot camp (or revert to the manual!)

What do you mean? - it was one of your Engineer Squads which finally took out my *CENSORED* ...

Originally posted by JonnyEnglish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SHELLSHOCKEDSYE:

All three games are progressing well and i'm enjoying the tourney very much, excellent scenarios

But c'mon, my engineers (scenarioA)where did i get them from!?!?! :confused: :mad: :confused: I certainly need to go back to boot camp (or revert to the manual!)

What do you mean? - it was one of your Engineer Squads which finally took out my *CENSORED* ... </font>