Official "Out of the Dust II" Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot,But I would like to Thank Walker and Dinga for their reviews at the Scenario Depot.

Not bad at all considering I really have thrown these together, only one was on my files which I remodified. I would have spent much more time if I had thought I was doing it again, So Thank Major Tum for getting me to do it. I think two of these next three should be winners also. But we will let you all decide that.

Ok, at this point everyone should be underway and have things worked out with whom they are playing. If not, I need to know now, so it can be corrected.

Also, I still expect you to stay on schedule but will say that no penalty will be enforced unless matches are not turned in by the second week of Feb. I figure that with the Holidays I would add a week to the dead line.

Was thinking:

Does anyone tatically assess what should be used in an assult in terms of points i.e I want to attack, say a bunker, and I have a choice between using a flamethrower or engineer? Does anyone calulate the points they would lose if they got killed and this is my question:

Does a list exsist of how many points a unit is worth outside of the programme?

Yea I know, but what I was asking for was, is there a list outside of the programme? One I could print off?

Not that I know of Major...sorry, I can't be of any help there.

Other than that all my games are progressing well smile.gif But it will slow down for me in a week or so. We are going away for 10 days around the 23rd of this month...but I will let the other guys know by email just before I leave.

Oh how will I survive without CM for 10 days :confused:

Yes, I know "Hi everyone, my name is Dinga and I'm a CMaholic" :D:D