• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the message I get for every send with attachment :

Failed to deliver to 'mrcobbler@comcast.net'

SMTP module(domain comcast.net) reports:

return-path address <m rejected by ga:

550 212.247.155.97 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net -> BL003 Blocked for spam. Please see http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecurityMail

I think one without a file attached got through this afternoon ...

All my other tries failed...

As a reminder, it would be nice to complete this tournament about the 15 of Feb., Round two is having a few problems but you are on schedule as long as you are mid way in your games, that would be turn 15 or turn 17 in Bluecoat. I see Mikado has not had success in getting turns into or back from the replacement for Fiaros, so I know were that game stands and it will be a exception.

For Scenario's, it appears Bluecoat Surprise is playing the best. My favorite, eyes and ears of death is appearing to play too one sided, but that can be corrected once this is over. The last hurrah is designed for one sided advantage, but it appears to be playing well except i will cut the time down once this is over also.

Hey Bert, just sent the file to the new email address. Hopefully we will get going again.

I'm away for two nights starting tomorrow...going to the beach, it's lovely and hot over here in Australia at the moment :D :cool: should be able to get a bit of surfing in (I'm not very good, but its great fun). I will check my emails before I go and upon return.

I am at a new location, it would be best to not send your files to me for a few days until I can give you the new email address. Also it might require you to zip the files to this address to pass the server, but I will only know after we try it. So hold on and do not count on me getting the files to my previous email address.

Things appear to still be going smooth, good job guys.

Mikado & I are on turn 18 of 35 in Scenario-D. I'll try my best to make the deadline but it'll be an uphill struggle - much like my attack

I know you are trying and there seems to have been some technical difficulties, just continue to do your best, let me know if things fall apart though.

Round Two matches reported

Scenario D - Bluecoat Surprise

Allies vs Germans

JonnyEnglish ___ vs ___ Mikado

Bert___ vs___ (Fiaros) McCobbler-REPORTED

Crow Warrior___ vs___Gort -REPORTED

Walker___ vs___Dinga 44 -REPORTED

Major Tum___ vs ___Shell Shocked -REPORTED

Scenario E - One Last Hurrah

Allies vs Germans

Dinga 44___ vs ___ Crow Warrior-REPORTED

Shell Shocked ___ vs___ Bert

Walker___ vs___ JonnyEnglish-REPORTED

(Fiaros) McCobbler__vs___ Mikado-REPORTED

Gort___ vs___ Major Tum-REPORTED

Scenario F - Eyes and Ears of Death

Germans vs Allies

Dinga 44___ vs___ Bert

(Fiaros) McCobbler__ vs___ Shell Shocked -REPORTED

Crow Warrior___ vs ___Major Tum -REPORTED

Walker___ vs___ Mikado-REPORTED

Gort___ vs ___ JonnyEnglish-REPORTED

resubmit if I am missing a completed game please.

[ February 26, 2007, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: slysniper ]