I have a dream that the universal BFC will have the idea of expanding CMRT in the future

t34577685

16 hours ago, lcm1947 said:

My opinion for what it's worth.  I was going to buy RT in the next couple of weeks but now that there is a question of how accurate the research and stats on the Russian 

tanks are I have decided to hold off and buy another more accurate one like FB or FI.  

If I were such purist I would never buy a single modern title of CM.

But here I am!

Anyway people make top much ado about 60 bucks.

4 minutes ago, dbsapp said:

If I were such purist I would never buy a single modern title of CM.

But here I am!

Anyway people make top much ado about 60 bucks.

Can't agree more just the fact that you have a God's view of the battlefield is just the most unrealistic situation I can think off. You can bypass the C2 system anytime you feel like it is a second one.

On 1/11/2022 at 7:43 AM, Redwolf said:

Where is that concern coming from? The recent video bashing T-34s?

Yes, strictly that video but I assume it was accurate and that is why my comment.  I mean the reason I play these games by Battlefront is I know that stats and specs are as accurate as possible.  That is where I get my interest and loyalty and enjoyment from this company and if not, accurate it lessens my interest in them.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DLaurier said:

Want to see the early war units and weapons.
Barbarossa era.
Rzhev era.
Stalingrad era.

From yer mouth to God's ears, well Steve's anyway...

There more and more folks nagging on this.  And Koh's work is a beacon in the darkness.  So there is always hope...

On 1/13/2022 at 10:19 AM, lcm1947 said:

Yes, strictly that video but I assume it was accurate and that is why my comment.  I mean the reason I play these games by Battlefront is I know that stats and specs are as accurate as possible.  That is where I get my interest and loyalty and enjoyment from this company and if not, accurate it lessens my interest in them.

There's absolutely nothing in that video that hasn't been known for decades.  :rolleyes:

I can pretty much guarantee you that the Battlefront researchers have read all the books that I have, plus lots more (in Russian).

I'd describe myself as being at the 'frothing maniac' end of Trackhead society, but even I don't broadly have gripes with CM's representations (except the inability of modern Russian & other tanks to 'make smoke', which annoys the hell out of me as it was a huge part of Soviet tactics and CM:CW is massively the worse for not having it).

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead