Arena APS

Ok, thanks.  In the previous campaign scenario, I dropped a couple of general precision artillery rounds on a Borat.  One missed, the second was on line for a direct hit but appeared to explode above the tank instead of on the tank.  Not certain but that is what it looked like.  The tank definitely survived.  My assumption was that it had some sort of APS system that detonated the artillery shell before it hit the tank.  Lot of assumptions but that was my best guess.

In this case, the Borat was parked in a village but not near a tree as I remember it.   It is hard to say from the graphics.  I looked at it several times and the 152mm artillery round appeared to explode just above the tank but maybe it was just a graphical thing.  I am not certain if the tank suffered any damage but probably some exterior capabilities were damaged.  It was definitely not destroyed and there was no crator.

On 8/24/2021 at 7:35 PM, FogForever said:

In this case, the Borat was parked in a village but not near a tree as I remember it.   It is hard to say from the graphics.  I looked at it several times and the 152mm artillery round appeared to explode just above the tank but maybe it was just a graphical thing.  I am not certain if the tank suffered any damage but probably some exterior capabilities were damaged.  It was definitely not destroyed and there was no crator.