Impossible to install F&R

Just bought the F&R module. No problem so far. But after downloading, it want´s me to give a pin code to my windows account, just to install? After severall attemts, I succided to get a pin code. But it will still not install. I want to give Battlefront all the money, and not 30% to Steam. But it is so mush easier to buy on Steam.

Well, I´m still not able to install! Does anyone have any sugestions? 

I dont know! Never ever had this issue earlier. Just now, I bought the CM Cold War, same thing! Can not install! My computer is 1 year and a half old. And I did not have any problems installing any of the earlier CM!!! 

Edited by Armorgunner

"Windows safty"

"Controlling that you is you"

"We need to verify your identity"

That is whats comming up on the battlefront page! And yes, Im paying for a strong Anti virus program from F-Secure. The same when there was no problem to install all other CM games. Of wich I have all, exept Normandy.

Edited by Armorgunner

2 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

I´m full of shame, but how do I open a ticket on this issue? I never ever had any problem earlier, so I never had to open one 😀

When you open your ticket include a screenshot of what you're seeing. From what you've said it sounds like a Microsoft issue and not one with the game. The game will not generate anything like that. 

11 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

Just bought the F&R module. No problem so far. But after downloading, it want´s me to give a pin code to my windows account, just to install? After severall attemts, I succided to get a pin code. But it will still not install. I want to give Battlefront all the money, and not 30% to Steam. But it is so mush easier to buy on Steam.

Well, I´m still not able to install! Does anyone have any sugestions? 

Well, I don’t know how you have your Windows 10 Startup set up, but when I start up my computer, right after Windows 10 starts up, I have to type in a “pin code” that I set when I installed Windows 10. Is is possible that one of your Windows 10 system start up options got changed so it requires your pin code, sort of like a password for starting as an administrator, or a security option to download from an unknown source? I know that sometimes the Mac OS has refused to allow the installer on CM demos if it doesn’t recognize the source. In that case, we simply right-click and select “open.” It then runs the installer. Try doing a right-click and open, and see if that works.

Edited by Vet 0369

3 hours ago, Vet 0369 said:

Well, I don’t know how you have your Windows 10 Startup set up, but when I start up my computer, right after Windows 10 starts up, I have to type in a “pin code” that I set when I installed Windows 10. Is is possible that one of your Windows 10 system start up options got changed so it requires your pin code, sort of like a password for starting as an administrator, or a security option to download from an unknown source? I know that sometimes the Mac OS has refused to allow the installer on CM demos if it doesn’t recognize the source. In that case, we simply right-click and select “open.” It then runs the installer. Try doing a right-click and open, and see if that works.

LOL offcourse it was that pin. I´m so stupid lol. Big thanks 😄. The other issue was in winrar, to extract the files. But it is solved.

I´m up and running 😄 Both F&R, and Cold War!

And I never had to start my first ticket ever 😀

Edited by Armorgunner

44 minutes ago, Armorgunner said:

LOL offcourse it was that pin. I´m so stupid lol. Big thanks 😄. The other issue was in winrar, to extract the files. But it is solved.

I´m up and running 😄 Both F&R, and Cold War!

And I never had to start my first ticket ever 😀

No, you’re not stupid! Windows 10 is the most intrusive “I’m going to do this because I know better than you do” software systems I have ever seen. I’m really glad I was able to help. It feels good!

8 minutes ago, Vet 0369 said:

No, you’re not stupid! Windows 10 is the most intrusive “I’m going to do this because I know better than you do” software systems I have ever seen. I’m really glad I was able to help. It feels good!

Thank you for your polite answer. I have never ever, been asked of my Windows pin earlier, thats a new one 😀 exept from loggning in, after a restart that is

Edited by Armorgunner