New V2 Road at 22.5°

Falaise

Looking at the magnificent master map: "Les Hauts Vents & Pont Hébert" from Kandu which used "Road at 22.5 °" for its realization, I saw that the mod could be improved.

So here is version 2

210218053437741124.jpg

I invite you to go and see the results on this map where the new mod is up to the breathtaking work it has done.

use

Dragged the file into your z file

It will appear in maps made with 22.5 ° roads

For the design of a map, the keys 1 2 3 5 8 10 13 and 15 are now available and will allow you to make the roads at 22.5 ° but also a wide variety of turns.

For maps containing a highway, it can cause problems (to be checked according to the map) in this case it must be removed from the z file

210218053559867068.jpg

210218053334892038.jpg

Yes I will put it on CM Mod Warehouse, I asked Bootie to put it online it's ebn cour
It is an improvement of the first one which allows to have united roads on the maps of Kandu.
By the way go see what he has posted on CMW since the beginning of the year, there is among other things a scenario on the battle of Buron "Bloody Buron overhaul" remarkable

32 minutes ago, Falaise said:

By the way go see what he has posted on CMW since the beginning of the year, there is among other things a scenario on the battle of Buron "Bloody Buron overhaul" remarkable

Yes @Kandu has been busy, which is great.  I have the Buron overhaul, but I have not found time to play it yet 🙄.

Edit: maybe the link to Kandu is an old one, it shows last visit a long time ago in 2016...

Edited by Vacilllator