I hate panther tanks

My first attempt to actually upload a picture, let's see if it works:

https://imgur.com/xQ5mdIl

https://imgur.com/2fXhTha

https://imgur.com/Y8eMVwu

Playing Studienka as Soviets.  Was having great fun, even knocked out first wave of panthers on hill to my left.  Oh, but there's a second wave who are not so kind as to show me their flanks.  Went from ~1000m gun duels to mix of ranged and point blank tank fights.  A number of times I had first shot but shell deflected off tree branches, saving a panther and losing my first shot advantage.

Hey MikeyD, this only works for small files if one is a customer.  I max out at 1.95Mb.  And my screen shots are all ~4Mb.  I was told in earlier posts a while back to "use imgur" but that just gives link so far.  maybe folks are saving screenshots to smaller file formats?

56 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

I was told in earlier posts a while back to "use imgur" but that just gives link so far.  maybe folks are saving screenshots to smaller file formats?

Below is how I use Imgur for posting screenshots: 

Sign into imgur.

Click Add images.

Drag the photo into imgur.

Click on photo (A menu will appear to the right).

Click Huge Thumbnail (At the bottom of menu).  (Original is same size as Huge Thumbnail) 

Click Copy – BBCode message boards & forums.

Go to the forum

Right click and paste the photo into the narrative box

The URL will appear

@danfrodo I ran into this exact problem. If you click your profile top right you can manage your attachments under My Attachments. Once an image is added to a post you can delete the attachment in My Attachments and the image seems to remain.

@MikeyD I notice you have in the order of 500MB of attachment storage! Care to share some around a bit😉 Us mere mortals only seem to get a couple of measly MB.

Ha!  Lucky Strike, that worked.  It's like "this one simple trick will....".  Super cool trick, thanks

Here's view from behind the big battle.  I have last screen of T34-85s that can engage anything that gets too far.  Looks like a proper eastern front battlefield, wrecked tanks everywhere.  the panther frontal armor was quite a problem but got hits into weak spots before this became more of a crisis. 

2014274965_Screenshot(22).thumb.jpg.2e02250a6a57062435cc9976c5017cb6.jpg

Meanwhile, on the ridge facing my center/right, a group of PZ4s is attacking.  This one hit by an SU152 shell -- what a hole!

Screenshot (27).jpg