Survey (please contribute)

Guest smbutler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6-7 times a day. Think about that. 6-7 times a day, everyday for the past year or so.

If I should somehow find a life, would anybody here with any experience be willing to show me what to do with it?

I know I need help, but psychotherapy is sooooo expensive.

Germanboy, all smilies that would have been used in this post have been buried up to their necks in the back yard and run over with a lawn mower.

NNJ..."F*** all that, we gotta get on with these!"

From one who rately posts, I visit 3-5 times daily. What I can't wait for is either the dead silence or more traffic that the system can handle when CM releases. What are the bets?

------------------

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

I'd say 5 to 10 times daily I check the this board. Never have I done that before with any other site. I wonder if that means something??? smile.gif

------------------

When the situation is obscure....attack!

CGen. Heinz Guderian

Guest MantaRay

Well let's put it this way, if BTS sold add space that was paid by the click, I would give them the funding for CM200 in no time . I must visit here about as much as I breathe.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

I decline to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me. Unless anyone can guarantee that the State of California isn't listening. [i'm afraid they won't put the new G4 with its sweet graphics card on my desk come fall semester...]

3 to 4 times a day when I'm not going to night school. If I got an active e-mail game going, I'll switch between the bulletin board and CM all night long. I just set my Outlook to check mail automaticaly every minute, and it rings when I get the next turn. As soon as I'm done with the turn and it's sent, I'm back on the bulletin board.

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

If it's a net night, I'll stop in several times at least. However, I only tap into about 50% of the threads or less. To read them all would take over my life completely.

I traded my smilies for sexual favours.

------------------

When I die I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

I think that I spend a lot of time here. Too much. I clandestinely check at work 4 or 5 times a day, and I pretty much turn on the computer and compulsively check the board from the time I get home until the kids are in bed when I sit down in front of it and leave only to get a fresh beverage or relieve myself of the previous beverage.

On my resume I will have two entries:

1. post a lot on CM BBS

2. process liquids into urine.

Any jobs out there with that particular skill set?

Peng

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

On my resume I will have two entries:

1. post a lot on CM BBS

2. process liquids into urine.

Any jobs out there with that particular skill set?

Peng

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhmm, bullet stopper? Just kiding. wink.gif

(P.S. that's what we grunts used to refer to ourselves, for those of you who have never tasted army life)

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

[This message has been edited by EScurlock (edited 06-09-2000).]

Every half hour or so...even at work (thanks to my company for supplying me with a internet enabled pc). I try to post only when i feel i have something to contribute, but all too often i'm probably talking crap!!

I usually don't have time to check in at the office (although I make time now and then). I usually spend at least an hour (and sometimes two or three) each night, perhaps in three or four separate visits (damn wife and kids seem to expect me to eat dinner and do other family activities). I was a pure lurker for a long time, and only began to post recently.

Guest grunto

probably 'too many times a day' but i was an avid sl/coi/cod dude back in high school. i was into asl heavily for awhile in the mid-late '80s but that was too legalistic so myself and the dude(s) who were still playing in the '90s went back to the original sl/coi/cod.

when cc came out that was very cool. that same main squad leader opponent from the past used to play me online at cc. even though the data was bad it was a fun game against a human opponent. when i found out about combat mission and first played the demo i knew this was better than squad leader. everything squad leader had been and more is reflected in this new, dynamic environment.

i'm looking forward to using the m5 tank believe it or not. the british stuff will be very cool as well.

anyhow this game is very cool so i try to keep up with it while balancing in my work life. combat mission is a big part of my recreation, that's for sure.

andy