The CM2 FAQ Thread

15 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

The original map was made by @LongLeftFlank of the Ramadi-Government-Center.  I heavily modified it by adding a coastline etc.  I used it in the scenario Coup D'etat. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-shock-force-2-2/cm-shock-force-2-scenarios/coup-detat/

CCoBVGMh.jpg

Later I even added part of an airfield for one of several WIP scenarios. :D

qv7hseLh.jpg

siNdpJvh.jpg

mV63c5Jh.jpg

Hmm, the map in the link isn't the full version, can you upload it by any chance please?

What you did with the ships is the coolest concept I've ever seen done in these games. Bravo!

Edited by Artkin

1 hour ago, Artkin said:

Hmm, the map in the link isn't the full version, can you upload it by any chance please?

What you did with the ships is the coolest concept I've ever seen done in these games. Bravo!

The version with the airport is yet another modification of the Coup D'etat map which was modified from the original Ramadi map. It also has a sports stadium 🙂.  I can get a copy to you. I'll send you a pm.

1 hour ago, Artkin said:

if you are looking for the full Ramadi map done by LLF it is here

oops sorry that was in the original CMSF.

Edited by sburke