CMBS upgrade v4.0 but down load says 2.0

Mastiff

I had the same problem activating CMBN and CMRT. The key I received in my download key wouldn't activate them. I fired off a ticket to Support, and we worked through the issue. Steve stuck with me even though it was Christmas Eve and got CMRT to activate. I used my original key from CMBN upgrade 3 to activate CMBN. CMBS and CMFB activated the first time with the provided key.

I have to give a shout-out to Steve for his dedication on Christmas Eve/first night of Chunakah. He could have put the question on the back burner, but didn't. What dedication! He even went so far as to thank me for supporting Battlefront! Thank you Steve. This is an example of how Battlefront has become a and remains such a great company..

BTW this was on my Mac. 

Wolfseven,

It's frustrating to have this problem, especially because you seem somewhat unique in having it. The benefit is the attention you'll get to solve it.

The all-in-one files are located by going to the same download link. The files are organized by game/Mac or PC/Full or Update-only. Last I looked (2 days ago), I think the all-in-one CMBS was several GB. (One was 2GB another was 6GB. I don't remember the CMBS one.)

If you file a ticket, you'll be performing the BFC equivalent of shooting a red flare up. Here, you'll get a lot of input, but it probably won't solve it any faster.