HO HO HO!!!!

gnarly

What a fine Chrissy present from Battlefront (well, technically its nodda pressy cos it will cost ya, but ya know wot I mean!)!!!

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage_bfc&product_id=580&category_id=39&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

as mentioned just above this post...

http://community.battlefront.com/announcement/26-happy-holidays/

Edited by gnarly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own all games, except CMBS, so I only have to dl the 4.0 upgrades? Not the 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades, right?

Happy Holidays to you guys of BF and thank you VERY much for all this. And of course a not less meant Happy Holidays to all you guys here at this great forum.

Edited by Aragorn2002

41 minutes ago, Euri said:

I purchased the update for CMBS and I got a download email for

CMBN_v300_Upgrade_Setup.exe

and the file I am downloading is called

CMBN 3.11 Full Windows

Is this supposed to be correct, notwithstanding the nomenclature?

i encountered same problem. i bought only CMBS 4.0 upgrade...

38 minutes ago, Euri said:

I dont know if this is a problem. Maybe the name of the file has not been amended correctly. I am just asking

Highly unlikely, as that is definitely a valid file name for an older release, which would be similar in size.  I would open a support ticket as there is probably a bad link. (They will probably see it here first, but just in case.)

Edited by akd

Yup, as the announcement at the top of the Forum and homepage states the links are (for now) only in the Store.  Which does, as AKD rightly pointed out, suck ;)  I did it this way on purpose as a sort of softlaunch.  I knew there was a good chance of glitches due to the huge amount of changes, so I'm really glad I did it that way.  Proper pages will pop up this coming week.

I fixed the CMBS link problem.  Windows version was definitely pointed to the wrong spot.  It probably is fixed if one goes into their store account, but I can't remember now if that works retroactively or not.  Either way, there's only been a few of those orders and we're sending out good links to those affected.

Thanks for the heads up!

Steve

See previous reference to our store sucking ;)  I tried to find where those variables are stored a few years ago and could not locate them.  I'll give it another shot as they have to be somewhere, but I won't be able to do that today.  If you have a PayPal account that is a definite way to work around the limitation.

We have a new website nearly ready to go, but it's been on the back burner due to a bunch of issues.  We're shooting for the beginning of Q2 as we have to wait out one of the complications.

Steve

P.S.  I find it odd that any credit card has an expiration date beyond 3-5 years.  They seem to replace them even before those dates come up, however I do know that some cards follow this odd practice of dates beyond the normal range.

The industry standard is now seven years.  Its very common with more modern banks.  It is part of the larger strategy of reducing the number of credit card mailings.  It is very dependent on credit ratings and credit status.  Amex has been working on 10 year dates for long-term and high-value customers.  But you also don't accept Amex, my other credit card.

So eventually, by 2022, no cc's will work I assume.  Unless you change out your store.

Edited by Thewood1