AT-14 in BMP2M

Thanx! 

But i must report another similar bug, this time with BRM-1K. Here you can acquire 2A28 rocket launcher together with 1x 73mm HEAT... Even the animation looks like it is rocket launcher, when firing from the vehicle, but should be 2A28 Grom smoothbore gun instead and for sure not under acquire list :) So most propably also mistake...

Another probably mistake: ATGM destroyers:

Khrizantema when ready to fire shows 2 rocket loaded (green text in AMMO section) and 2 rocket icons in ammo list... when fired they are gone until reloaded

Shturm-S when ready to fire shows 1 rocket loaded (green text in AMMO section) and 2 rocket icons in ammo list... when fired they are gone until reloaded

Why are these rocket icons showing? I think these icons represent ammo i am able to acquire from vehicle. First i thought ATGM team can take 2 rockets from vehicle if needed... And if ok Shturm has to have only 1 icon instead, because its single launcher...

All for now...

Edited by Marwek77 aka Red Reporter
text repaired

UI Weapon icons

1)
 AT6 -ATGM stock icon is missing.

2) SA-13 SAM missile stock icon is missing.

3) The Russian weapon version, AK 47U should use the file aks-47u-black green.bmp but instead is coded to apply the Ukrainian variant file which renders the wrong weapon icon. It would be great if BF distinguish the icon by linking the right file in their code.

4) Similar problem with the PKM icon file (there isn’t a Russian icon version, even though the textures are distinguished). 

In the two latter cases, I understand that with the stock icons presently used, drawing a distinction between the types is not strictly necessary and by using a generic stock image for both forces (UKR & RUS), this saves (marginally) on memory. Regardless, it is necessary for the benefit of players using modded colour icons and the icons do exist, just not actually loaded into game.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:22 AM, Marwek77 aka Red Reporter said:

Main Screen - Options - Controls: there is HULL DOWN command now, but in game this button is missing... Because of this all individualy set letters to buttons are moved and it makes chaos now... need to be individualy repaired again...

Hmm...I don't see this.

Do you mean if you change the hotkeys, then something gets messed up?

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:53 AM, Muzzleflash1990 said:

About BRDM-2 ATGM. I think it has same problem: it only shows two missiles ready, but it has 4 tubes.

Not what I see. If you go the BRDM-2 UI, and select the wrench icon (which shows vehicle systems), I see 4 AT-5s. That's the launcher status. Under the bullet icon (which shows ammo available), there are 2 missiles in green and the rest are white. The green listing is similar to the previous report, just upstream.

So...consider it reported. (Unless you don't see what I'm seeing. Then, please clarify.)

Thanks.

2 hours ago, c3k said:

Not what I see. If you go the BRDM-2 UI, and select the wrench icon (which shows vehicle systems), I see 4 AT-5s. That's the launcher status. Under the bullet icon (which shows ammo available), there are 2 missiles in green and the rest are white. The green listing is similar to the previous report, just upstream.

Yes, you are right. Guess I got confused was also I played a game, where there was a long delay before firing the third missile at the same target the previous two went to. That reinforced my believe about only having two missiles ready to shoot.

I am not entirely sure what you mean about the two green missiles, which are also under crew equipment (below support menus) with binoculars and night vision; is that another bug, and they are all supposed to be white?

2 hours ago, Muzzleflash1990 said:

Yes, you are right. Guess I got confused was also I played a game, where there was a long delay before firing the third missile at the same target the previous two went to. That reinforced my believe about only having two missiles ready to shoot.

I am not entirely sure what you mean about the two green missiles, which are also under crew equipment (below support menus) with binoculars and night vision; is that another bug, and they are all supposed to be white?

A lot (all?) of the missile armed vehicles seem to have something like this going on. akd verified the ones listed above, and found some more. 

Ken "riding on others' shoulders has never been easier"

Slightly related to ATMGs. ERA bricks defy the laws of time travel ! After a (sufficient) hit to an ERA brick they disappear. But if you go backwards in time, those rascals are still gone. In addition, in hotseat mode, this means before the vehicle has ever been hit -- from the owners perspective -- the brick is already gone. Or depending on the order, the shooter may already destroyed the brick before shooting :O. There is some deep theory of relativity going on here.

Edited by Muzzleflash1990

On 2016-10-26 at 6:22 AM, Marwek77 aka Red Reporter said:

Main Screen - Options - Controls: there is HULL DOWN command now, but in game this button is missing... Because of this all individualy set letters to buttons are moved and it makes chaos now... need to be individualy repaired again...

On 2016-10-28 at 7:27 AM, c3k said:

Hmm...I don't see this.

Do you mean if you change the hotkeys, then something gets messed up?

I checked for a "Hull Down" command with a couple of saves I have going.  It doesn't show up in the "Movement" section for me either.  Should I try a new scenario or campaign instead of a save??

EDIT:  Doesn't show up starting a new scenario either.

Edited by Blazing 88's