Crossing Fords

I just purchased the game a couple weeks ago.  I am having a problem determining if my vehicles will cross certain river fords.  I understand the deep ford/ shallow ford concept but I cannot visually distinguish if the crossing will allow vehicles to cross or if it is infantry only.  Is there a "map key" that I've missed somewhere?

If you have an answer please post it as soon as practicable.  Mein Führer is already upset that I have not yet crossed this river!  Best not to disappoint. . . . 

If you know which map you are going to be playing on you can also load it in the editor and see the tiles uses to make up the body of water you wish to cross. You can see deep and shallow ford tiles clearly then and understand your options better. 

Why bother with this in the editor before a battle? 

Because you may choose different forces depending on how easily you (or your enemy) can cross a water obstacle.

Just something to consider... :)

Here is a screenshot of an opposed river crossing at a shallow ford.  This is from the Scenario of the month (Assault) over at The Blitz.  It reminded me of this topic and I wanted to test the posting of screenshots with the new forum design. :huh:

Scenario%20of%20Month%20River%20crossing

Edit: It worked, but I did not see the preview post or the spoiler hide option thing. 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

Here is a screenshot of an opposed river crossing at a shallow ford.  This is from the Scenario of the month (Assault) over at The Blitz.  It reminded me of this topic and I wanted to test the posting of screenshots with the new forum design. :huh:

Scenario%20of%20Month%20River%20crossing

Edit: It worked, but I did not see the preview post or the spoiler hide option thing. 

Who cares about the technical forum stuff, just look at that screenshot!!! Magnificent! ;)