ALLIED HQ/AAR CMPzC Operation Nyakleves

SITREP T3A SAPPER ASSAULT 10:10

Comerades!

I  stretched my tanks in line and slowly advancing in the NW direction. Till now i have only small inf contact on the left flank - our scots was killed by hidden troops (who immediately run after that). Unfortunatly one of our mighty IS-2 tanks was destroyed by lucky PzIV... Our?/Enemy bombers make some attacks on my tanks but besides making a huge hole in grass they make no harm to our forces. 

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-12-17%2019-23-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-12-17%2019-21-

The area is very pleated, which obscures field of viev and favors defenders. I cannot proper use of my gun and armor advantage. I don't have enough forces to secure my flanks - without proper infantry screen and scouting my loses will be high. I see no chance for victory in this battle. I reccomend: form a defensive line, wait for the flyboys to make some noise and then continue the attack (on responsibilty of high command) or withdraw. Please advice. 

Edited by Snols

I reccomend: form a defensive line, wait for the flyboys to make some noise and then continue the attack (on responsibilty of high command) or withdraw. Please advice. 

Snols, Message From Command!

Remember, the objective is not to capture the hex, but to destroy enemy equipment. Don't get bogged down fighting everything, find the enemy tanks, smash them, and withdraw. Your recommendation is approved, let those Sturmoviks hunt!

Command, Out!

• 2 weeks later...

SITREP T3A SAPPER ASSAULT 10:24 (T -26)

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202016-01-08%2019-40-

Slowly advancing. Enemy, apparently bored, began sending his AT troops near my tanks. One squad dematerialized in 122mm blast second is waitng for their destiny. Flyboys flying - but not too many benefit from them. 

Lucky%20bastard.jpg

Russians knows how to attach things. :) BTW that was PENETRATION hit from Panzerschreck.