ALLIED HQ/AAR CMPzC Operation Nyakleves

MIGOJO BATTLE IS OVER AND I WILL NOW SECURE ACCESS DURING POST BATTLE PROCESSING:

I will post results to your forces for the Migojo battle.

I will also post some results for axis but with a layer of fog of war.

X dead/wounded found on the battlefield, x men captured. vehicles, etc.

Thanks for playing!

If you have any feedback, criticisms, suggestions, etc. Please provide via PM. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Migojo has been liberated from the fascists. The defending unit was severely beaten. 17 pow's. Over 150 dead and severely wounded. Only a few handfuls of troops were seen fleeing into the forest.

458th Rifle Regt entered the battle with 240 and now musters 177.

The 25th Guards Tank Brigade has 2 of 16 tanks destroyed. However, severe crew losses result in only 10 tanks fully manned. 4 tanks will await recrew until turn 3 and rejoin as green.

UNIT LEADERS:

Remember each can only be used once, maybe twice at my discretion. Let me know ASAP if you want any "sprinkled in the soup"....!

Alexander Kazakov  -  
Kazakov is the protege of Colonel Stav, legendary among the men of the 27th Guards Rifles. When Colonel Stav was killed by a sniper's bullet during the Battle of the Dnieper, the whole regiment's attack stalled, as the men mourned the loss. Kazakov's tactical prowess instills confidence in his soldiers, as he leads them from victory to victory while keeping casualties to a minimum.

Juri Gilsher  -  
From early in the war, Gilsher demonstrated a natural instinct for armoured warfare. Having reached ace status while commanding a platoon of T-34's, Gilsher was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel mid war, heading up an armoured battalion. Gilsher has a reputation for keeping a cool head even when under pressure, knowing when to keep low and when to strike.

Mikhail Safonov  -  USED ONCE IN FOREST BATTLE TURN1A

Starshina Safonov, a veteran from the earliest period of the conflict, a hero of the Soviet Union, his vast experience and tactical ability at infantry combat inspires his troops to achieve beyond their normal limits.