AXIS HQ/AAR CMPzC Operation Nyakleves

Give orders is not easy because I do not know exactly where the forces they are. Position 1  be taken by infantry regiment (black arrow), plus 6 / Pz.Rgt.23 (4 panther) and 3.s.Pz.Abt.503 and attack enemy forces (red arrow) supports attack  the mortar , and the rest as indicated.

I have no a cousin but with my daughter but I can acquaint if you have serious intention :)

orders.thumb.JPG.2bd20ab02f6f2f5cd7c2716

Hi Mirek,

OK, at work now. But tonight I will playtest to attempt to get your desired movements and assault.

Assault forces move to hex (3,6) and then attack into (4,6).

Do you want the Flak88 to move from hex (3,4) into (4,3)?

I think it will work...if not I will send you a PM.

A suggestion. Use one color for movements. Use a different color for assaults. Use another different color to show the artillery will support that hex. You are having the 3 Wespe 105mm self-propelleds support the engineer unit if attacked or what?

Oh, here is the hex numbering key. Use top edge number then side edge number. (top,side) like (x,y).

For example: Nyiregyhaza is (5,0).

NewMapAxis_zpsx1puwocc.jpg

OK, the allied commander has the battle file 002 to do his defensive set-up.

Your turn file will be 003 when he is done.

Same password as before. PM me if you forgot it. :D

On map at start. You in your King Tiger, 2 panthers with a platoon of troops, FO's and some kubelwagens.

Reinforcements:

R1 thru R6 every 5 minutes until your entire force is on map.

Special present for volunteering to be axis CO: A Wirbelwind at T=20. Hint: You might need it!

Exit zones to send away your empty trucks and save them from being destroyed,

Good luck to you soldier!

AAR is not mandatory but we sure would love to see some simple screenshots and brief description of your plan of attack or whatever.

EDIT: Some burning vehicles on map at start represent carnage from the previous battle in this area.

Edited by kohlenklau

Hi, long did not write anything because little has happened on the front. The enemy positions were captured in the photo has been capturet, with small losses in the infantry. Currently, my loss is 2 panthers and a platoon of infantry. The opponent has destroyed 3 x SU85 and two SU-76 and a lot of infantry (propaganda would say) so much that until they can be counted. To come was a bridge but it probably will not succeed.

pozycje1.jpg

Turn 3A 1000 local 23 SEPT 1944 and the Soviets are revving up their engines!

They get to do some movements first...

alliedmovementturn_zps11b3ac3d.jpg

...and I bet you guess they will make at least one big well supported assault?

AlliedAssaultPhase_zps79762113.jpg

Good news for axis is that the Luftwaffe has aircraft inbound to support your ground troops at the CM level. Details to follow.

I will have an "action card" for you later today... 

Edited by kohlenklau