Fit for this game

The song is on a YouTube channel that uses the universal symbol for "White Pride" - the norse pagan sun-cross.

Heck, I have that symbol on my woolen felt teapot cover. While a few idiots might use it to display racism, I've only ever met pagans who see it as a symbol of the year with its seasons, peace and prosperity.

Edited by Bulletpoint

While a few idiots might use it to display racism, I've only ever met pagans who see it as a symbol of the year with its seasons, peace and prosperity.

Alas, I think this may only be the case here in Scandinavia where some people still are aware of the original meaning of the symbol. But try doing a google image search for "White Pride" and you ll get an idea how closely linked the symbol is to that "ideology".

It is actually quite similar to the history of another symbol with the same original connotations of seasons, good luck etc - namely the swastika. Some idiots also managed to taint symbol beyond redemption in most parts of the world, except in Asia where it is still in many places considered a good luck symbol.

Maybe not, but none of the songs you are posting are from the 80s. Are you an anti 80-ist??!

He' s the OP and we hijacked his thread :D.

Here' s another off-topic song. It' s from 1970:

...and a german pop song from the 21st century:

Edited by agusto

It's okay, we will get by.

Had to toss this in considering this is the 50 year anniversary and the supposed last shows... including some scheduled here at the new 49ers stadium.

Edited by sburke

The second was a staple of the ancient music videos my german teacher would show. 

Well in that case, let Kraftwerk teach you how to count...

And then you can brush up on your English grammar...

A theme within a theme...highjacking a theme.

Mord.

Now it is fixed.

That was so horrible it could've actually been from the 80's. I love the dude's fake tan and the goofy looks into the camera.

Mord.

That was so horrible it could've actually been from the 80's. I love the dude's fake tan and the goofy looks into the camera.

Mord.

I can top Reiters post in terms of terribleness. Be careful though, you can't un-see (or in this case: un-hear) some things...