CMPzC Operation "Bloody Christmas" (Ortona '43)

I don't have any Panzer Battles games but it came up as a result when I googled "Panzer Campaign Smoke".

I didn't even know they existed.

The only reason I bought the Panzer Campaigns games was to harness the Operational fun for CM.

I am reluctant to get involved in a new game system and have to go through the learning curve to know all the keyboard codes and such stuff.

That is to me a great thing about CM. No matter which theater/family..it is all the same for the mouse/keyboard. And the scenario editor too.

Do you have many choices for Mac compatible wargames?

Got any artillery buddies that can tell us how many WW2 25 pounder rounds are needed to smoke a 1000mx1000m area in light to /moderate winds?

Reminds me of a PBEM I played and the opponents got pissed off and quit I think. I smoked out the whole battlefield! One of my first PBEMs and probably the first time I had a bunch of artillery. Played as British in CMFI. It built up and built up and I was embarrassed a bit! :D Map was not 1000x1000 though... 

Bud,

I think you are right about the picture.  I spent a lot of money on Tamiya products.  Always worth it.  Built a lot of dioramas in 1/35th scale. 

Heinrich505

Most of my models did not follow me when I moved. Space is a problem so I suppose it's not the disappointment it would otherwise be, but I do miss my Tiger IE. That was a beauty.

that's good!!!

ps- a game qestion, i will receive the map to play or i have to unload somewhere?

Koh will give you a file to add to your scenario/battle list in your CMFI game....just open it up, make sure everything is there, link up with your opponent and do your setup/1st turn moves.  We don't know your opponent yet