CMPzC Operation "Bloody Christmas" (Ortona '43)

But that give you just an attached thumb nail - which is nice and a good place to start.  Next copy the link to the picture (in Fire Fox right click on the pic and select "Copy Link Location") and then use the little Polaroid button on the tool bar to insert the pic full size:

post-69983-0-44552600-1432131122.jpg

Depending on how you get the image link you might get the full image link or the link to the thumb nail.  If the file url you paste into the insert image dialog ends with _thumbnail delete that part so you will get the full sized image.

Thanks for letting us know....it is good to so we don't think the dropbox folder is broken or whatever. IMHO you have always been a very reliable player and I sincerely appreciate your participation. See you Thursday Phil!

After my break, I put my next file (008) into the dropbox on Friday afternoon ... been there nearly three days now with no turn back yet from Tiger67?

As the pause was my fault, this is not a complaint by any means ... but just a heads up to check that Tiger67 knows it is his turn ...??? :)

Well that's good news, I thought that the way the news were coming in, nobody was left to fight the Jerries. Any indication of how the assault is going on ?

BTW I am boarding my plane next Monday and I shall have no connection till late Tuesday and or Wednesday.

Cheer