Question to ChrisND

waffelmann

Hi,

congratulations to the game! I am not so so a great fan of ultra-modern stuff, but this game is really fun!

I have only a little question to ChrisND:

You  mentioned in one of your pre-release-videos, that you would have liked in-game a second uniform choice for the russians, but couldn't implement it because of the great workload. You said, that this option come eventually with a patch. Will this option really come? *)

Greetins, alex

*) I think that you said this. If I misunderstood the context: Sorry, about my english!

Would be great to see some "rag tag" Russians with a variety of different uniforms being used within the same squad, as this seems to be common from the recent photos I've seen...

Maybe the idea is that by 2017 Russia would have fully transitioned.. 

Hi,

congratulations to the game! I am not so so a great fan of ultra-modern stuff, but this game is really fun!

I have only a little question to ChrisND:

You  mentioned in one of your pre-release-videos, that you would have liked in-game a second uniform choice for the russians, but couldn't implement it because of the great workload. You said, that this option come eventually with a patch. Will this option really come? *)

Maybe. It's a low priority compared to other tasks we are working on. That's all I can say at the moment.

Besides Gorka, some of the more recent Flora variations mixed in with digital camo would be authentic for MSV. Iconic Sphera helmets simply must be included if there are ever Interior Troops  or proxy elements implemented.

CMSF had quite a few "rag-tag" mod options with possible uniform variations within the same squad, so hopefully CMBS will eventually take that a step further  for increased immersion. 

Edited by Sashko