Super failing

Patgarret

Now, bear with me for few second.

Scenario: Assault, the usual, I will spend my life on this one till I succeed.

The hill is secured. I got two entire platoons on both sides.

The hill with the AT gun has been pounded and poses no threat.

The fuel depot has been pounded and destroyed

I have two T34 on the left tip of the hill 400 waiting for any upcoming german tank; they got good view. I also have 4 antitank team hidden in the trees nearby.

25 minutes to the end everything goes down the drain.

A tiger comes by, my T34 miss big time and the Tiger kill them both, then proceeds to exterminate the antitank team.

My rage mounts.

IA amass forces around the tiger.

So I take a scout and call down artillery on that area, using the M1931.

M1931 fires and goes completely off target pounding the vicinity of the other hill, the one the player starts by. I got a ton of useless soldiers there...who get completely exterminated. No shot land on the "tiger zone".

Cease fire: I get no points for the hill 400 which I occupy entirely...there are maybe a couple of sdkfz nearby but I got both the sides with around men.

Ragequit.

Do a Rotmistrov. Tell Stalin that the Germans had dozens of Tigers and Panthers. And remember that your Commissar is Nikita Khruschev. Have everyone believing your myth for the next 60 years or so until the fall of the Soviet Union (because the truth is so politically embarrassing) by which time it no longer matters/ And you might just escape the Penal Batalon as well as the Gulag. And when the cushy training job comes up in a few months you can safely be moved sideways! :D