ATG bug

Hilts

Do you have a save file? IIRC, someone reported a similar bug in CMBN some months back, but I had trouble reproducing it so it's still in the 'unresolved' file.

Seems to be one of those things that happens in a specific and fairly rare situation, otherwise more more people would be reporting it. We need to nail down the exact conditions that trigger the bug to fix it.

Do you have a save file? IIRC, someone reported a similar bug in CMBN some months back, but I had trouble reproducing it so it's still in the 'unresolved' file.

Seems to be one of those things that happens in a specific and fairly rare situation, otherwise more more people would be reporting it. We need to nail down the exact conditions that trigger the bug to fix it.

On the second picture everything was normal until the end of the turn when the ATG jumped into the back of the truck.

It's a PBEM game but I can probably get you a saved file. Where do I send it?

I have seen this in CMFI, but only between turns. During playback it reverted to normal.

Hilts,

Am surprised the suspension can hack the weight of the gun, ammo and crew. Gun alone weighs 1425 kg. What's the cargo capacity of the truck?

Here's a field expedient adopted to pick up three ZIS-3s when not enough trucks were allocated, but such guns were normally towed, with crew and ammo in the tow vehicle.

http://english.iremember.ru/artillerymen/8-eugenii-monyushko.html?q=%2Fartillerymen%2F8-eugenii-monyushko.html&start=7

ZIS-3 weighs only 1200 kg.

Regards,

John Kettler