The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Such a low act to change a post after the fact...I'm sure the Just-a-carrot will have something to say about that.

Yeah that his last edit matches the time stamp on his next post shows a distinct lack of perception about technology. Then again he is from Ohio. It was predictable.

Yeah that his last edit matches the time stamp on his next post shows a distinct lack of perception about technology. Then again he is from Ohio. It was predictable.

Said the guy who:

1) Admits to being from Filthadelphia,

B) Now lives in a town where one of the top-rated restaurants is a Falafel drive-in and

III) Well really, that's a tough one to top... but anyway,

ø) Is Squire to Foul Ole Joe, which should trump just about anything and means that anything he says can be discounted to the point where it'll be at the bottom of the Remainder Bin until the Apocalypso.

Said the guy who:

1) Admits to being from Filthadelphia,

B) Now lives in a town where one of the top-rated restaurants is a Falafel drive-in and

III) Well really, that's a tough one to top... but anyway,

ø) Is Squire to Foul Ole Joe, which should trump just about anything and means that anything he says can be discounted to the point where it'll be at the bottom of the Remainder Bin until the Apocalypso.

Unlike Akron which is famous for-

This was where Alcoholics Anonymous first started out. It was founded in 1935 by Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith.

No surprise there. And oh yeah world champion yo-yo player Linda Lorenz-Sengpiel. Akronites are understandably familiar with yo-yos. Also the first toy company in the United States - they made marbles. Fitting considering Akronites have mostly lost theirs.

Meanwhile we have San Jose...... hmm what are we known for .... oh that's right friggin Silicon Valley. You are welcome. We'll work on keeping your standard of living going America despite places like Akron that make marbles, play with Yo-yos and drink all day.

San Jose? Didn't that nearly fall into the sea once?

I'd hate to see all of that silicon floating away to China.

Funny. The last natural disaster I got involved (superstorm sandy) in was the one threatening to put NYC under water. Here we just say "surfs up" to mean time to grab your board. I understand there it means to grab all your possessions and flee.

Do you know the way to San Jose, la da da da da da da Dah da Dah.

L.A. is a great big freeway

Put a hundred down and buy a car

In a week, maybe two, they'll make you a star

Weeks turn into years. How quick they pass

And all the stars that never were

Are parking cars and pumping gas

Does this song remind you of all your dashed hopes and dreams Joe?

L.A. is a great big freeway

Put a hundred down and buy a car

In a week, maybe two, they'll make you a star

Weeks turn into years. How quick they pass

And all the stars that never were

Are parking cars and pumping gas

Does this song remind you of all your dashed hopes and dreams Joe?

Nope, how could it ... I am YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. Who could aspire to something greater?

Well, after all, there is toilet cleaner in the men's bathroom at Penn Station. But then I suppose you are underqualified for that.

Michael

Ah Michael, I am YOUR Beloved Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread too. Don't feel neglected, for I am here for the least of those who belong to the M.B.T. ... and heaven knows you fit that bill.

As I take my first tentative steps into the wasteland known as the cesspool I am immediately assaulted by the foul putrid stench that emanates from its bowels which instantly causes a reflexive vomiting reaction. It occurs to me in mere moments that in fact the source of the vial repulsive aroma originates not from the bowels of the cesspool but rather from the bowels of the dregs of humanity (and I use that term in its loosest sense) that inhabit it.

Against my better judgment I come looking for miss Burke I mean SBurke to challenge him/her/it to meet on the field of honor, realizing of course that he/her/it has no honor. And thankful that SBurke has been grabbed by Justicrab for Life Joe Shaw meaning I have avoided the stigma of association with his kind.

Which brings up the question who’s in charge here? Justicrab for Life Joe Shaw or The One and Only Justicrab Boo Radley? Maybe they could duel it out at 6 inches with a wet noodle. Which means Justicrab Joe would have to stop jamming his up his nose and Justicrab Boo would have to stop trying to push his across the floor.

So anyway Mburke come out come out wherever you are no fair hiding over and fight like a man or at least a facsimile thereof. As I retreat from the horrors of the cesspool I am stunned to hear an echo of my callout reverberate not from the cesspool but from the empty skulls of the vermin that inhabit the shadows.

I await your monosyllabic reply.

As I take my first tentative steps into the wasteland known as the cesspool I am immediately assaulted by the....

*Boot*

Because that's all a retired chess playing old fart deserves...

Which brings up the question who’s in charge here? Justicrab for Life Joe Shaw or The One and Only Justicrab Boo Radley? Maybe they could duel it out at 6 inches with a wet noodle. Which means Justicrab Joe would have to stop jamming his up his nose and Justicrab Boo would have to stop trying to push his across the floor.

I was going to dismiss this first post as worthless, but you might just have redeemed yourself with that vignette. Maybe.

Noba

My short time here is already shrouded in an ominous cloud of darkness due to the first response being made by an oddstraylian. Oh the horror, the embarrassment and the shame should my fair maiden see the type of riff raff I have decided to associate with.

The great thing about oddstraylia though is that if there is a nuclear attack on it, it'll look exactly the same afterwards.

My short time here is already shrouded in an ominous cloud of darkness due to the first response being made by an oddstraylian. Oh the horror, the embarrassment and the shame should my fair maiden see the type of riff raff I have decided to associate with.

The great thing about oddstraylia though is that if there is a nuclear attack on it, it'll look exactly the same afterwards.

His first post, and where does he make it? A lesson to be had for all Outreboarders and Newbies, jump right in, the water is fine...we love it when SSNs show their faces.

Its what makes our day, what floats our boat, and all of the other overused cliches that you usually hear of cable news programs. If you will.

As I take my first tentative steps into the wasteland known as the cesspool I am immediately assaulted by the foul putrid stench that emanates from its bowels which instantly causes a reflexive vomiting reaction. It occurs to me in mere moments that in fact the source of the vial repulsive aroma originates not from the bowels of the cesspool but rather from the bowels of the dregs of humanity (and I use that term in its loosest sense) that inhabit it.

Against my better judgment I come looking for miss Burke I mean SBurke to challenge him/her/it to meet on the field of honor, realizing of course that he/her/it has no honor. And thankful that SBurke has been grabbed by Justicrab for Life Joe Shaw meaning I have avoided the stigma of association with his kind.

So anyway Mburke come out come out wherever you are no fair hiding over and fight like a man or at least a facsimile thereof. As I retreat from the horrors of the cesspool I am stunned to hear an echo of my callout reverberate not from the cesspool but from the empty skulls of the vermin that inhabit the shadows.

sburke lad, we have a task for you. I request and require you to teach this SSN some manners. I'll need you to play him in a game of CM of some fashion, CMRT, CMMG, one of the newer incarnations. But for the luv of Gawd make it short. We expect AARs promptly and, mark me here, with some flair and wit.

Based upon his initial post you'll have to be the one providing that since he's clearly not the sharpest knife in the fabled silverware drawer. As we'll no doubt have to suffer through HIS AARs as well, short is better.

Thrash him sir, thrash him mightily and in the process remind him that I am The Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and he'll damned well show some respect or we'll know the reason why. You might also mention that it's the duty of said Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to anoint Serfs, Squires and so forth and if he has any aspirations to such he might ameliorate his tone.

Damned SSNs ... There ought to be a bounty on them.

Okay ya Peeping Tom, they fleece you of all your money in Vegas or did you just realize that wasn't really NY or Paris? Let me guess the accents or lack thereof is what eventually gave you a clue?

Anyway for technical reasons it'll have to be either CMFI or CMBN. Choose yer weapon sir!

I'll PM ya - that would be private message - you know that little thing under your welcoming at the top right hand side of the page. - Wait let me guess you thought that was for arranging lap dances?

Greetings and Salutations Justicad for Life Joe Shaw.

I am writing slowly because I know you can't read fast. In fact I am surprised you can read at all. Well done sir well done. There seems to be hope for those with learning disabilities after all. Should this post prove to be beyond your comprehension abilities I should think that the child next door seeing the challenges you have faced in life and having pity will read it to you.

he'll damned well show some respect or we'll know the reason why.

I do believe the occupants of this sordid environment know the reason why.

What you should have said had it not been for the mental affliction you are cursed to carry that diminishes your perception was “Or I’ll know the reason why.”

It’s apparent to me that after reading your posts that you’ve consistently set low standards for yourself and then fail to achieve them. You are able to compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know. You’re always talking about your inferiors, but no one has ever been able to find them. Do you want me to accept you as you are or do you want me to like you?

But don’t worry Justicad for Life Joe Shaw. Jesus Loves you but I do believe he is the only one.

I once spent a year in Salt Lake City, I think it was on a Sunday.

I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?