Volksgrenadier's Grey CMRT Interface

Thanks gents.

The real potential of the mod should unfold, when you begin to develop a feeling for the quality of your troops during setup and during the game because of the ergonomic indicators.

The differences between platoons or even companies with the same weapons can be quite big. By recognizing their differences better and using them accordingly (for example: +2 leadership plus excellent experience not wasting for cleanup or securing tasks) can give the overall strenght of the own force quite a boost - and that could make the decisive difference over the player who has no hi vis ergonomic indicators. :D

I must be stupid to share this weapon. ;)

Hi Mord,

I don't think it is good style if modders launch back-stabbing comments at other modders, by supporting sneaky comments of those, who offer nothing.

But if that is your personality, instead to write an opinion about the experience with the mod, but instead try to taunt the modder, then so be it.

This is a boney, musty and begrudging forum. We handful of new posters since RT's release seem to disturb the old farts which seem to believe to stand above other customers which either must be made shut up because of a self suggested wisdom or turned away as quickly as possible, that the beautiful deathlike silence from the other forums (CMFI or CMBN) can be established in this forum as soon as possible, too. I am confident that you sneaky old farts will succeed.

I only have doubts such an atmosphere is good for a company forum, where each customer should feel welcome and not arrogant grumpy old farts believing they had more rights than new customers, ruling it.

I know such a kind of behaviour from private forums, but forums of company's usually are run in a professional way and do not tolerate mobbing of new customers.

To give an example what I mean: a forum with a positive atmosphere would honor, that a newbie like me immediately recognized the desgin error of certain indicators, while you old farts have not recognized it in years.

Instead to bring this good idea for a better UI forward, make even better mods thanks to this discovery, you old farts write sneaky posts and are dishonest enough, not to admit your blindness. And this uglyness seems to be the overall character of this forum.

Normally I'm not this vocal on the forums, but I have to step up and defend Mord here. I'm sure he didn't mean anything nasty with his comment. Basically he only complimented you on your presentation.

I'm not intending to be one of the old farts, which technically I am, I guess, but had you been here a little longer you would understand that what the old hands here recognize as 'in-crowd' humor, can come over as harsh or even crass to newcomers. This is probably not surprising, as many of us have been hanging around here for 10+ years and as a result we can be a little direct at times. No harm intended. And if it is, you usually know straight away. ;)

Just my two cents. Anyway, welcome to the fold. We can't have enough modders, and we were all n00bs here at some point. I know I was. A thick skin isn't required here, but it sure helps at times. ;)

Stick around, VG. In the end this is a great place to hang out.

LOL. WTF? I was complimenting you. I liked the way you sold the mod hence me wanting you to sell my mods with your witty post style. I've never insulted any modder here...new or old. Not sure how those two short sentences I wrote could get that misconstrued? Next time Volksgrenadier, try less chip more shoulder.

Thanks, Juju.

Mord.

P.S. Sburke...I think we have a ringer.

WOW!!! What's going on here!?

What are you doing here in my thread and destroying it!? And what are you talking about!!!

Juju, it seems to be very good advice not to post in this forum at all. But I was right that something was fishy with the first of these comments already. But what is that!? Absolutely crazy. I believed the bullying at work in my company was already ugly (until we gladly could stop it), but this forum is a whole new experience. :eek:

Does the company know what is going on here? :eek:

He already knows that, which is why he's back. Again.

Yeah, it's him. If his posting style didn't give him away then his putting forth one of his banned handle's mods as his own is the final proof. (The portrait used in this mod is one of those uploaded to GAJ's site under his last banned handle. Oops. Presumably, he'll probably claim that he's just "borrowing" it so he to keep-up the charade that he's a brand new poster.)

It really is bizarre how he feels compelled to keep returning to a forum from which he's already been banned twice. Even Dorosh wasn't that obsessively desperate.

Yeah, it's him. If his posting style didn't give him away then his putting forth one of his banned handle's mods as his own is the final proof. (The portrait used in this mod is one of those uploaded to GAJ's site under his last banned handle. Oops. Of course, he'll probably claim that he's just a thief so he keep up the charade that he's a brand new poster.)

I don't believe this can get any weirder. First it was claimed I was the forum member "Steiner". But that should not be hard to check if a forum member has two identities! And now you little Sherlock even claim I was stealing other people's mods and I were not only another forum member, but also a banned forum member that has made these portraits!

Although in the PDF of my mod I clearly state what is from me and what not! And these portraits are not even included in my mod! But nevertheless you have the infamy to claim that I was stealing!?!

The biggest

shutterstock_157354478.jpg

I ever met, seem to be concentrated on this forum.