Strange Flammwagen 251/16 behavior

What is the minimum and maximum range for this weapon ?

UI has no data for it.

The vehicle acts very strange when forced to attack open ground.

It needs minutes to shoot (sometimes) it rotates all the time until it cant attack the

designated area and so on ...

Seems a bit buggy.

I had two in the scenario Angriff. Never got a shot off. I tried from about 30M and 80M, but nothing happened. The gunner sat behind the tube for a little bit, then he sat back down.

Same scenario and same result. The vehicle's flank was facing the target so it had a clear shot. I thought the range was the issue, but even close in it wouldn't work. Curious.

In recent testing I found HT drivers a bit skittish when out in the open.

Me too - last night I wondered what it was that must have been hitting a HT of mine because it kept on reversing for no reason. Nothing had been shooting at it though - except I had asked it to drive out from behind cover.

I ended up getting the squad it carried to dismount - safely and without casualty they sauntered nonchalantly forward, calling back to the driver "Scaredycat!"

The vehicle acts very strange when forced to attack open ground. It needs minutes to shoot (sometimes) it rotates all the time until it cant attack the designated area and so on ...

Seems a bit buggy.

I have definitely seen (and reported) this behavior during beta testing.

However, in subsequent iterations of the game I did not have any more trouble using the flamer, because I turned the flanks towards the target, and kept the range reasonably short. This, however, was done in a laboratory setting without enemies around.

Best regards,

Thomm