Oh the horror- something you'll appreciate w/video

ROFL.:D

That was pure gold, I was laughing so much I nearly had to pee sitting on my chair. Lucky for me it wasnt that long a piece of footage.:eek:

P.S. Its so much of a laugh when it happens to someone else.

P.S.S Ive watched it 4 more times and still it makes me laugh.

Cheers

Stephen

Damn. That scream mod is...nasty.

Hate to say it, but I was bunching my primary group of Germans JUST like that in a pbem of "Tobacco Factory" (a -very- nice battle in CMFI/GL based on the US Army small unit actions handbook AAR), when my oppo dropped a 155 on 'em. My replay turned out worse for the Germans: no one ran away.

In retrospect the platoon talent show auditions could've been held at a different time. Lol. In all seriousness (as far as this forum goes), I thought they would be safe behind that nice big building and out of line of sight. Just trying to keep an intact reserve that could respond as a whole unit fast. The sound mod is "High Quality Sound 1.4" by manolito.