The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been reading some of the old Peng threads (not all of them, I ain't stupid). A lot of people came and went in the those 15 years. Some of the old hands wandered off into oblivion never to be heard of again (perhaps contained in some asylum for the mentally ill). Some only rear their ugly heads once in while in the MBT. Only a relatively small number of old die hards persevere.

To those Olde Geezers: I salute you!

Be ye Knights, Olde Ones, Serfs, Squires, Smurfs, Others recognized, Cross Dressers (hi Emrys), Donkey Rider of the Acropolis (or sumfink), etc. I say well done.

Now where is that other bottle of whiskey, this one is already empty. And why do I keep hearing this effin' accordeon...

Just a minute there, buster! I've never dressed a cross in my life. So there!

Michael

My sources tell me you are also known as Sister Flo in some dark clubs. And you look so swishy in your satin and tat. And your frock coat and bipperty-bopperty hat.

Don't worry about it Emrys, it could be worse. Much worse (like some strange act with a donkey, a flute and an accordeon that comes to mind).

There was for a time, the "Cheery Waffle Thread", a poor, watered-down, vapid shadow of this, the One True Thread.

But it didn't last. It faded away after a mere dozen or so incarnations, if that many.

Although there was one brief moment when it came to life. I recall it was somewhere between Christmas and New Years, and Mace got thoroughly drunk as only a Ozzie can do, and totally trashed their place. I think it was the most fun I had that month. Made my holiday, it did.

Michael

I am trying to understand some of the posts by the Oddstrayliuns, what language do they speak? It certainly isn't English. Google Translate is struggling, identifying it as gobbledygook.

One would think that the large number of Dutch that emigrated there would have brought some form of civilization and introduced a proper language. Not so. Apparently Oddstraylia exercised some kind of assimilation policy that forced them to conform to using gobbledygook too?

I am trying to understand some of the posts by the Oddstrayliuns, what language do they speak? It certainly isn't English. Google Translate is struggling, identifying it as gobbledygook.

One would think that the large number of Dutch that emigrated there would have brought some form of civilization and introduced a proper language. Not so. Apparently Oddstraylia exercised some kind of assimilation policy that forced them to conform to using gobbledygook too?

Drink a case of Foster's. You will find them clearly intelligible afterwards.

Drink a case of Foster's. You will find them clearly intelligible afterwards.

Or, if not, at least it will cease to be a subject of interest. Look, why give a fart in a tin can what an Oddstraylian has to say anyway? You know they are all loony and/or retarded. Just contemplate the sample we have before us.

Michael

You should study the writings of OGSF sometime. A displaced Oddstralian who's also an ersatz manky Scots git.

That'll put a zipper in your forehead, right quick.

Although there was one brief moment when it came to life. I recall it was somewhere between Christmas and New Years, and Mace got thoroughly drunk as only a Ozzie can do, and totally trashed their place. I think it was the most fun I had that month. Made my holiday, it did.

Did I? I can't remember.

Perhaps I should charge fee for service which will then pay for my alcohol consumption?