The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

ROIGHT! Listen up then ladies, this here is the Peng Challenge Thread also known as the Mother Beautiful Thread (MBT for short), the CessPool or just the Cess.

If you don’t know that, it’s because you are an SSN (Scum Sucking Noobie, that is).

Now, as an SSN, you only have one thing to do. SOD OFF! That’s our little way of telling you to hit the road, take a hike, hie thee hence and git stoofed.

WHAT? Still here are ye? Well, aren’t you the cheeky one. If you plan on staying around, here are the rules. Read them. Learn them. Live them.

(XLV) Challenge someone! That’s why it’s called “The Peng Challenge Thread” . No, you may not challenge a Kanigget or an Olde One. Nor may you challenge a squire. You can only challenge an SSN such as yourself. If you fail to do so, you can SOD OFF! Oh, and anyone bothering any of the lovely and Charming Ladies of the Pool, will have to deal with Grue, and no one wants that now do we?

(ibid.) Challenge with wit, panache and hatred. Use what wit you have not as a cudgel, but rather as a rapier…or a Ginsu Steak Knife. If so, you can accrue many points that can be used later in our gift shoppe. If you have no wit, you can SOD OFF!

(L.S.M.F.T.) You need to have an E-mail address and a location in your profile. Why? The better to send PBEMs and to mock you. If you have no E-mail or location in your profile, best be putting them in now or you can (Sing it with me, children!) SOD OFF!

(Ipso facto) Act as if you have a pair, but don’t go on about YOUR pair. It’s embarrassing for everybody. Also, kindly leave your prejudices and racism at the door. if you can’t do that...wait for it...you can SOD OFF!

(Bippity Boppity Boo (Hey, that's me!)) If you have any questions, please feel free to SOD OFF!

( Ha! Weren’t expecting that one were you? Idjit!)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only when it's your turn in front of the firing squad. Ho ho ho.

Michael

Says the guy who thinks that wooden gun in his hands is the real deal and no...I'm not talking about the one you fumble around with at the latrine. Everyone knows that you aren't allowed to hold sharp objects much less a loaded weapon old man. Between your piss poor eyesight and tremors you aren't exactly the sharpshooter type you know. :o

Speaking of the latrine iMolestCats wanted me to remind you that if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it btw.

Exactly the kind of thing I would expect to hear from a Paducahanite. It must be difficult always living under the shadow of Symsonia, as you must.

Sit quietly, or I will have Emrys recite the full history of his sig and how it even predates the intrawebz.

The only thing worth mentioning about Symsoina is the cocaine. Probably shouldn't have told you that, wouldn't want you to come down here looking for your next "hit".

Must be hard living in Acorn, Ohio, full of nuts, but i guess you can relate to most of em'.

The only thing worth mentioning about Symsoina is the cocaine. Probably shouldn't have told you that, wouldn't want you to come down here looking for your next "hit".

Must be hard living in Acorn, Ohio, full of nuts, but i guess you can relate to most of em'.

Put down your banjo for a moment, lad, and I shall tell you about Akron - jewel in the navel of the rust belt (Mixed metaphor -5 pts). It, like Padukah, I'm sure, exists for the sole purpose of making other cities look good by comparison.

When the Zombie Apocalypso* hits, we will be some of the first to fall because we've already taken a running start at it.

*Like the Apocalypse, but with steel drum music. Very festive.

I'm sure he's had that lesson driven in forcibly many, many times.

Michael

Micheal, it was 1:08AM when you posted that, way past the bedtime the nursing home allows you to stay up!

Put down your banjo for a moment, lad, and I shall tell you about Akron - jewel in the navel of the rust belt (Mixed metaphor -5 pts). It, like Padukah, I'm sure, exists for the sole purpose of making other cities look good by comparison.

When the Zombie Apocalypso* hits, we will be some of the first to fall because we've already taken a running start at it.

*Like the Apocalypse, but with steel drum music. Very festive.

At least when the "Zombie Apocalypse" hits we will have radiation infected hillbillies to fight off the swarm of "Rad Zoms". Don't see your Uranium Enrichment plant anywhere!

Micheal, it was 1:08AM when you posted that, way past the bedtime the nursing home allows you to stay up!

At least when the "Zombie Apocalypse" hits we will have radiation infected hillbillies to fight off the swarm of "Rad Zoms". Don't see your Uranium Enrichment plant anywhere!

Rad Zoms? Isn't that a local political party down your way?

Its about F$#%ing time you boobs decided to create a new MBT!!!

I believe the words you're looking for are "Thank You".

And if starting a new Thread was weighing heavily on (what for you) passes as a mind, you could have just started it yourself.

We're all used to the close-fisted banging that is as close to typing as you'll ever get.

Any of you mob read the Sword of Honour trilogy? Death wish, that's it - we have the death wish. Then bloody Boo comes along and shows us that the world isn't going to end, so why not dance along until we do? I'd despise you all except that expending energy on the likes of you (y'all in the southern 'merkin vernacular, the King's English being somewhat ambiguous, possibly even private, in comparison to the Latin or French) is contrary to my, my, idiom? Raison d'etre? Maximum effect with minimum effort. Any less effort and I'd be horizontal.

Steve closed a thread before I could note (me having a day job where I can ponder life's mysteries and think of witticisms to relate here-ish under the influence of wine) that current philosophy is somewhat simplistic in only giving survival a look in to the motivation for human action: procreation as a behaviour and goal requires all sorts of complex models and language to learn and teach. Being only human, it is no wonder we take the simpler option, but I'd suggest that agusto (maybe someone a little more intellectual, I can't remember and can't be bothered checking) skipped a step when he described the need to lend enhanced survival to descendant generations. If you don't screw (yay, screw makes it) in order to make babies, you miss out on some visceral understanding, helping to describe the why and wherefores of the world's workings: complexity when you thought you only needed simplicity, responsibility and a need to engineer the shape of reality to enhance the survival of your progeny.

Anyhoo, does anyone know if I can take a save from a 2.01 game, process it through a 2.12 version and still have a game (my opp. having converted to 2.12 in the meantime? ('tis a little sad to think that this is an easier read for most of you than that which came previous. Not that I hope to get any better answer.)

Another scum sucking noobie here wondering how this works.

I would love to sod off, but then if every SSN sodded off, there would be no SSNs to challenge.

And, isn't that the point? Or is it just to haze noobies, which I'm beginning to think is what this is really about.