The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shoot the donkey.

Not a terribly bad idea, but not what I was suggesting. That you completely failed to grasp the point is further proof of your mental retardation. I trust that you will provide us with many hours of amusing missed cues, prat falls and similar symptoms of advanced idiocy. When can we expect you to smash the ice cream cone against your forehead? I'd like to have my camera ready for that. I'm sure it would provide much hilarity at your next family get together.

Michael

Nurse! Somebody forgot to close the door of Mr. Emrys' room. He's gone! And he needs his medicine. Last time we found Mr. Emrys playing a flute on a donkey. God knows what he is up to now. Let's just hope no harmless animal gets hurt. Wait! I hear an accordeon...

Peng is an inspiring example of soaring up and going beyond, the image is used to broaden the outlook of the small mind; its function is thus more therapeutic than instructional.

Sort of like the arc your urine makes whilst writing one's name in the snow? Poor donkey never gets to realize that experience.

Bravo! Wonderful! Simply wonderful! La vie en rose on accordeon. The Grand Vizier (you should see my hat!) of the MBT approves!

But can you play 'Careful with that axe, Eugene' on your next gig? On accordeon! Maybe a little too much for Olde Man Emrys though...

Ah, lad... what can I say? Here in the MBT (Long may it wave!), YOU don't get to pick.

But sadly (or not...) it appears you will forever be relegated to the suburbs of "Others Recognized", the direction you're headed now, unless some idio...er... august person decides to take you to Squire.

So to any and all, let it be known that I, Boo Radley of the House JD Morse, the One True Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, do decree on this 23rd day of July, that the individual known as Panzer Mike (Not bolded yet) may be known by the title Grand Brassiere*... if you want to go to the trouble and all. Your call, really.

*Because he's such a big boob