55$ or 82$....?

War RaVeN

Just to chime in... we don't make a penny off the shipping costs. In fact, we lose a little to some countries. Costs have gone up a lot over the years. Try sending something to/from Australia and the US. Talk about some pain in the wallet!

Steve

Tell me about it... but for the hours of gameplay I get with a CM title I'm still happy to pay around $82 USD in total for a digital copy and a disc backup/printed manuals.

Or I can give up on CM, go down the road and pick up a copy of Call of Duty for $100 AUD from a bricks and mortar store and be done in five hours.

If you can get the monks to answer their damn phone. Which they weren't doing when I was in Belgium last summer...

Answering their phone with all that fine Westvleteren? Weird thoughts!

A Trappist Monastery in New England is setting up to brew. It's about time!

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140129/NEWHAMPSHIRE0705/140129205&template=mobileart

Steve

Finally the the British gone drink some real beer.... that kills the rest of the empire ;)

Ok, my bad... I overlooked that download and mail... :D

Not sure about your countries but the post office here is actually maybe the worst run company outside of the transit companies in major cities.

The Canadian government recently announced that it would be ending home delivery and going the Superbox route. It would also increase postage rates in the process. Hmmm...less service for more money. Makes sense to me.

The Canadian government recently announced that it would be ending home delivery and going the Superbox route. It would also increase postage rates in the process. Hmmm...less service for more money. Makes sense to me.

Sounds exactly like the danish mail.

A satire webpage recently released the story about their latest scheme:

Pay only half postage if you go to the sender to pick up your mail yourself. :D