Stug anyone?

:eek: look at all those deactivated weapons on that site... almost makes me want to cry ...

I can't buy no nothin' because I'm livin' in the Netherlands. Our laws don't permit even replica's. That's sensible, but SHI-IT, man!!!

Wouldn't I love to own a (replica of) a Sten or a Bren or a Thompson or a SKS or a Garand or..(I can go on and on and on).

With a cross!? What's the point? It's German website, yes, but it's been going on 70 years since WW2. Time to get over this self-flagellation? Yeah, we know, you're really, REALLY sorry. Communist paraphernalia is freely available in Russia. And their crimes...

Simple answer: it's illegal here in Germany to display Nazi symbols including the Hitler greeting. Gets you a stiff fine or even jail depending on circumstances. Guess why there are no swastikas in CM?

You can ask our neighbours about when it's time to stop with the 'self-flagellation'. For me it could stay as is for the time being. I can live very good without this Nazi ****.

Perhaps when the tiny number of those remaining Nazis who were complicit in those crimes have passed away? There should be a statute of limitations on the stigmas applicable to the sins of our grandfathers. Some of us have in the states have owning ancestors. We don't feel guilty. That was a long ago. And we weren't there.

Perhaps when the tiny number of those remaining Nazis who were complicit in those crimes have passed away? There should be a statute of limitations on the stigmas applicable to the sins of our grandfathers. Some of us have in the states have owning ancestors. We don't feel guilty. That was a long ago. And we weren't there.

One less.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23989454

I can't buy no nothin' because I'm livin' in the Netherlands. Our laws don't permit even replica's. That's sensible, but SHI-IT, man!!!

Wouldn't I love to own a (replica of) a Sten or a Bren or a Thompson or a SKS or a Garand or..(I can go on and on and on).

not even a replica???!!! that's madness, there's something's I dislike about my country but im proud of the fact I can buy things like .50 cal Barrett's to a full auto MG-42 (with the proper paper work). my first rifle was a '54 Tula SKS damn I miss her.

Ah America...I have a Sturmgewehr 44 and AK 47 replicas. Both are .22LR, but still, very fun to shoot and get a lot of interest at the range

$60 + shipping for replica WW1 German helmets. Arg... I remember when I passed on an authentic WW1 Tommy helmet when I was about 12 during our neighborhood's annual yard sale. $25 was a lot back then!

And don't get my started on my friends Great grandfather's SS helmet. It was a thing of beauty, (just the shell, however) but it was lost in his parent's marital schism when we were still youngsters. Love collecting war memorabilia.

not even a replica???!!! that's madness, there's something's I dislike about my country but im proud of the fact I can buy things like .50 cal Barrett's to a full auto MG-42 (with the proper paper work). my first rifle was a '54 Tula SKS damn I miss her.

Oh, yeah, sure.. keep on hurtin' my gunless feelings!:)

And nope, not even a replica. In fact it's gone so bad over here that even toy guns cannot be sold unless they're very obvious NOT resembling a real one. Big fines if you come back from your holiday abroad and bring with you a plastic replica.

And what I wouldn't pay for an replica M-14..

Simple answer: it's illegal here in Germany to display Nazi symbols including the Hitler greeting. Gets you a stiff fine or even jail depending on circumstances. Guess why there are no swastikas in CM?

You can ask our neighbours about when it's time to stop with the 'self-flagellation'. For me it could stay as is for the time being. I can live very good without this Nazi ****.

OMG in Germany swastika is illegal! And I, when I came to my second house in Russian countryside, wear in SS jacket with swastika eagle on left hand and nobody call me a Nazi))))) because on Russian national clothes you can see many swastikas)))))

657cad54652a.jpg

23d2781b6536.jpg

bfc65b5ce1af.jpg

0f4dc87c2adf.jpg

93ae11f7c7ec.jpg

Swastika it is old Indo-European symbol do nothing with Hitler and fascism.

In Russia you can buy original SKS or Mosin rifle, but you must be owner of shotgun during the 5 years. Personally I have original AK47 converted to semi-auto, of course full auto is illegal((((((

Swastika it is old Indo-European symbol do nothing with Hitler and fascism.

Yes, and Dick is short for robert, but you still can't go around calling everyone a Dick.

The symboly may be Hindu from the start, but that is notwhat it's known for.

Lets just leave this dead-end discussion right now. It never ends well...

Oh, yeah, sure.. keep on hurtin' my gunless feelings!:)

And nope, not even a replica. In fact it's gone so bad over here that even toy guns cannot be sold unless they're very obvious NOT resembling a real one. Big fines if you come back from your holiday abroad and bring with you a plastic replica.

And what I wouldn't pay for an replica M-14..

sorry Seedorf but it wasn't a bad package for $200 but the chest rig was useless....

9x02.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com