Is the PBEM Bug Fixed

After you loaded an old save file(1.11),you could watch the play back .

If you want to watch it again and pressed the botton ,it just got stuck and crashed to desktop.

I've watched playback several times in some instances and not had a crash. Must be my good luck or your bad. Sorry mate!

Straight porting a v1.11 into v2.01 is a gamble. There are too many variables. That's one reason why v1.xx and v2.xx can cohabit a hard-drive and both are still supported. If you have an ongoing v1.xx game, finish it in v1.xx. I'd start anything new in v2.xx, if you've purchased it. (If not, all the above is moot.)

RE: The QB "Loading 5%" crash bug:

I think it is.

Simas and I tried a quick exchange of QB turns by suggested forces and there was no 5% bug.

Good news, but I have to wonder why BFC didn't list this bug as being fixed in the official patch announcement? This was a MAJOR bug, and honestly it should have been hotfixed weeks ago.

Thanks for the "box of chocolates" = v2.01 patch for CM Battle for Normandy. Downloading it now. Only another 2 hours to go. Things go really slow out here in the country via satellite. Will give me time to do some hot rock collecting :D

After you loaded an old save file(1.11),you could watch the play back .

If you want to watch it again and pressed the botton ,it just got stuck and crashed to desktop.

Save games are only compatible if they are saved in the "Command Phase". Says so in the patch notes. Or are you talking about watching a turn that was converted to 2.0?