New Modules conclusion of a b'ak'tun?

Good to hear New Zealand has the good cookie so far. Long Count calendar is a 5,125 year cycle so it may be a rather drawn out dawning of this zombie Apocolypse or we could become "smouldering heap of ash." ;)

Either way, an opportunity for drink and food and maybe a little more drink to celebrate survival and birth to the b'ak'tun Trilogy:)

Buzz,

The Great Cycle is, I believe, 26,000 years. For the record, new archaeological evidence shows, conclusively, the Maya kept right on going with their calendric calculations.

As for game releases, you forgot to list the UMSâ„¢ (Universal Military Simulator). This allows the perfect simulation of every possible military engagement from protohominid-interstellar warfare and beyond. It does everything right, looks incredible, and won't strain even a 200Hz IBM, while providing a state of the art gaming experience. Naturally when, thanks to supreme ingenuity, herculean effort and ritual magick of the most awe inspiring sort, BFC delivers the product and charges $10, people will complain!

Regards,

John Kettler

Irony is the Mayans never predicted an apocalypse. Media did. Now CDC says we should be prepared for ZEDs. ;)

We are prepared and have the party goods ready to rock.

...will these be released before Friday?

CM: Battle for Normandy Module 2

Very unlikely, but just barely possible.

CM: Eastern Front 1

No.

CM: Shock Force 2

Not a chance.

Looks like you are going to have to spend time with the family.

:)

Yes, Holiday Bonding. Got CMFI and CMBN/CW. Will get me through the 1st of the weeks of the next long count. A CM2 Zombie Mod would be a hoot! Think of the possibilities (especially on the Eastern Front!)"Casualties Wounded to Dead" might be a bit skewed… but Undead armored formations would be entertaining. Fleets of Jeeps & Kubelwagens with undead officers!:D

As for game releases, you forgot to list the UMSâ„¢ (Universal Military Simulator). This allows the perfect simulation of every possible military engagement from protohominid-interstellar warfare and beyond. It does everything right, looks incredible, and won't strain even a 200Hz IBM, while providing a state of the art gaming experience.

I actually really enjoyed the (real) UMS and UMS 2. Odd games, but if you used your imagination a bit you could do some really neat things with them.

A CM2 Zombie Mod would be a hoot! Think of the possibilities (especially on the Eastern Front!)"Casualties Wounded to Dead" might be a bit skewed… but Undead armored formations would be entertaining. Fleets of Jeeps & Kubelwagens with undead officers!:D

There's a beta out there- somewhere- on the internet with a military theme + Walkers that might fit your bill: 'Night of the Unsuppressed'. JasonC reportedly didn't dig it but I found the game pretty cool. My only beef :) was that the Bitten/Infected ratio was out of kilter.

Never even heard of UMS before today! Imagination is a creative & "good thing."

"My only beef was that the Bitten/Infected ratio was out of kilter."

Yes... Walkers (won't mention D.C. though very tempted) like some politicians often eat more than they need.

:rolleyes:

Another canapé?

More champagne and we are ready for the Cosmic Clock to "tick".

LAN CMFI underway!

I think we will survive.... :)

Everyone still here? Anyone take rapture rocket ride?

No Aliens dropped by our b'ak'tun bunker party.

I seem to still be here and survived the CMFI thrashing and the champagne.:)

So new modules in the next 5,125 year cycle?

:D

Happy Hoildays