2.0 questions?

First of all thanks, Its going to be a blast revisiting Normandy in 2.0.

Ive already upgraded but did not apply the patch the 1.11 patch, can I apply the 1.11 over the 2.0 upgrade?

Also the alt-r toggle shaders button in 2.0 does not seem to be working.When I hit alt r I only get shaders off, there is no shaders on messgae.Also I can see a visible difference when you hit shaders on in CMFI,but I see no difference in 2.0, so I think there is an issue there.

Thankyou.But I still have the shaders toggle issue in 2.0. My alt-r shaders button works fine with a visable diference in CMFI, my 2.0 CMBN alt-r shaders toggle does not work.

Please post your specs and I'll take a look. To make sure other people with similar problems see it, you may want to post this separately in the tech support forum, though.

2.0 installed and operating.

One question: The version number reads 2.0 at bottom center of starting menu screen. Shouldn't that read 2.1 because I have CW?

No. It's just that you have both CMBN and the Commonwealth module updated to 2.0. (At least, that's how it worked in the past: having a module installed didn't change the version number.)

So let me ask this to be clear. I have not installed the most recent patch yet. Do I need to install the 1.11 patch before I install the 2.0 upgrade? Or can I just install the upgrade and not have to install the most recent patch?

According to the readme, you MUST install the v1.11 patch to CMBN before upgrading to v2.0.

What is it called? Can't see anything called serial number.

It will be a large list of numbers. When you purchased the upgrade, the page where you download, there should have been a white box with those numbers in it. That was the serial number for your upgrade. You should be able to see it in the section of your account where you downloads are. Martyr is correct as well. Should be in your email too.

If you doubleclick on the code beneath the "License Key" header, it will mark only what it should mark. There is a space between this and the product code, it can just appear squished sometimes.

"License Key" and "Serial Number" are interchangeable names for the same thing.

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed 2.0 yesterday. Great ! Graphics improved marvellously !

But I have a question regarding the Scenario-Editor Map-Overlay feature: The Manual tells to put a bmp named 'special editor overlay' into a Z Folder in the Data dir of the game, but there is none. Any Help ?

A small Improvement feature for the future: In Elevation editing it should be possible to trigger the recalculation cycle manually so I can edit some elevations and then to see the result order a recalc, now everytime the whole map is recalculated a new, which takes time...

This new line could be a winner if one could bring in some humor and prep up the Movement of Infantry to a level it should have if I would run the training camp.... no ? Now seeing them troddle along in default-move it seems they are drunk or stroling to lunch at work..my grandma would easily overtake them. Adolf would send them to the penal batallion immediately, More Zack, Zack Vorwärts links, zwo, drei !!